craziest thing you have ever seen / think you saw

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Man!!! lol one weekend me and my folks was leaving a club in LA (Forbidden City i think 4 u LA folks) We c a group of broads walkin up Vine st and it looks like one of the broads got to use the bathroom really really bad. So they tried to go to place but they told them they were closed. At this time we was like damn and didnt pay it know mind and kept it movin. Next thing you know we spot one of the chicks squatting over against one of the businesses, So we assume she was just takin a piss. As we get closer we notice a couple of TURDS on the grown wit steam coming from the ground lol lol . ( We was like WTF that bitch just took a shit on the concrete) ROLMBAO!!! So we start talkin big shit to the broads, callin her a nasty bitch etc asking her what she wipe her ask wit, asking her friends how can they go out wit a bitch who just took a shit in the street etc!! The broads just ignored us and started walkin hella fast and crossing the street and shit. The shit was unreal. To this day me and my folks laugh our ass off about that nasty shit. Classic moment imma tell my grandkids about

May 27, 2008
Man!!! lol one weekend me and my folks was leaving a club in LA (Forbidden City i think 4 u LA folks) We c a group of broads walkin up Vine st and it looks like one of the broads got to use the bathroom really really bad. So they tried to go to place but they told them they were closed. At this time we was like damn and didnt pay it know mind and kept it movin. Next thing you know we spot one of the chicks squatting over against one of the businesses, So we assume she was just takin a piss. As we get closer we notice a couple of TURDS on the grown wit steam coming from the ground lol lol . ( We was like WTF that bitch just took a shit on the concrete) ROLMBAO!!! So we start talkin big shit to the broads, callin her a nasty bitch etc asking her what she wipe her ask wit, asking her friends how can they go out wit a bitch who just took a shit in the street etc!! The broads just ignored us and started walkin hella fast and crossing the street and shit. The shit was unreal. To this day me and my folks laugh our ass off about that nasty shit. Classic moment imma tell my grandkids about
omg that's disgusting

you will be a very wise grandfather talkin bout steaming sidewalk shits

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
I was once robbed on Hyde and Sutter by a 12 year old w/ a 9mm...... it was real the cops came . He wanted a new bike he said......Got me for 30 bucks which I got back, little fucker. But I give him propz for pullin a piece on me in the daytime....

Jun 3, 2006
not the craziest, but up there....saw a dude on acid pick up 3 red hot logs out the fireplace and walk around wit em melting his forearms...

Jun 3, 2006
walked out my front door on hillsdale when i was 15 and there was a dead lady in the gutter...a chunk of her scalp was gone and she had tire marks all over her pink sweat suit...