Cranky

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Whatup CocaineBlunts? Naw, Feben made the signature. I found the plain drawn pic on the net, and he enhanced it and made it into a sig. Thanks for the props man.......much love, peace.....

May 10, 2002
Did you ever get my email or private message??? Damn ol' Cac gets NOOOOOO fucking love anymore. Just because I make it to the board for one or two posts a week now I gets no love???

:(

Apr 25, 2002
I thought the only love you got was from your hand?

You big loser, no one likes you around here just leave.

I'm surprised you can still post, shouldn't you be blind by now?

Silly carrot :confused:

May 10, 2002
I may not be loved ...

Around here ... but at least I can always say if it wasn't for me you would be some farmers do-bitch out the middle of Nebraska or somewhere ... lol ... or maybe driving on the wrong side of the road thinking you were in Europe... hahaha ... so when are we going to do that shit again???? Now that we got "All Ova Da Place" to bump we won't have to worry me having to save all of our lives because my brother fell asleep at the wheel ... lol ... I think I am still tappin my damn foot. DE has givin me a perminent head bobbing motion (don't even think it any of you!) lol

The first thing I told Gate when I heard that song is I wanna drive and pick CB up and roll back out to Cali just to bump this song in my car!

Much Luv

Cac tha 6-0

Apr 25, 2002
Re: I may not be loved ...

Cacarot60 said:
Around here ... but at least I can always say if it wasn't for me you would be some farmers do-bitch out the middle of Nebraska or somewhere ... lol ... or maybe driving on the wrong side of the road thinking you were in Europe
Yea that was Wyoming, not Nebraska. I still remember thinking to myself if i get out here to take a piss i bet they drive off without me and leave me out here in the cold in the middle of no where. And damn if it didn't happen.

And that wrong side of the road shit was not my fault! You'd have done the same thing. I jus think we went through the twilight zone for a second there.

And i'm still trippin to this day off the ghost car i saw driving through the desert in Nevada.

The first thing I told Gate when I heard that song is I wanna drive and pick CB up and roll back out to Cali just to bump this song in my car!

Hahahaha, no doubt.

I'm down. And you know this Maaaan! Vamps has been talkin bout some kinda siccness get together in Vegas which would be cool with me. I can make fun of Gate for his sick duckin picture in person, hahahaha. But i'm more out of the way for Vegas than i was Cali.

You know i think it'd be cheeper for us to jus fly out to Cali or Vegas, but it wouldn't be as much fun.

Hope next time i won't have a 100+ degee fever.

If we were to do that Vegas thing, we'd have to pick up Cranky so he could come, we all know how cranky :cry: he gets if he's not included.

May 10, 2002
LOL@ your Sig

That's one of the best ones so far I think.

As for Cranky ... I don't know he doesn't luv ol' Cac anymore. Besides he will probably make up some bullshit excuse again:rolleyes: and then regret fo the rest of hs life. And I am sure it would be quite a bit cheaper to fly ... but also 100% sure it wouldn't even be 10% as fun as the cross country thing.

I mean all of us were feeling sick ... then that imfamous Denver shit (shhhh don't mention anymore!) ... the almost dying thing ... almost getting left behide for you ... driving on the wrong side of the road ... hollucinating from driving repetiveness ... and who knows what esle ... and we still enjoyed it so much I don't think any of us would pass it up to do it again! LOL (minus the Denver thing!)

This time I would drive out to New Mexico and get Cranky though no matter what he says. Me and my brother could surely kidnapp him easily. I have put on a few pounds since last time so could probably take him by myself, lol. You gettin all this Cranky????

Much Luv

Cac tha 6-0