COWBOYS FANS: QUINCY CARTER IS THE STARTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Wel folloe your associate Dhelta "get burned" O'Neal!! hahaha!! But football is the shit, even nowadays mane!! And u the one with cake talk homie!! So maybe u and your associate can both have your cake and eat it to!! Hahahaha!! GOT EM!!

Feb 10, 2003
www.essqubed.com
Yeah they always vote the weak DB's to the Pro Bowl.

Last year he led the team in deflections & was top ten in the NFL in interceptions...again. & Not to forget that he took TWO of those to the house. Then you throw in his return efforts mayn...name ONE DB on your "Boys" depth chart that bettered his efforts? The only solid member of the secondary on your roster is Darren Woodson & he's on his last leg.

Regards

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
U must dont know football if u think Woodson is our best secondary player!! R. Williams is our best and he is way better than your wack boy Oneal!! Newman will be better than Oneal as well!! Sorry pal, but bein the best db on Denver aint sayin much!! Hahaha!! GOT EM!!!

Feb 10, 2003
www.essqubed.com
Cowboys: 5-11....ummm.....saying ANYTHING about the Cowboys ain't sayin' much, LMAO. & Please...Roy? He's GONNA be a hogg but as of now...Woodson is the only proven vet.

& I won't even comment on your pipe dreams of Newman being better until he can be more than a nickel/dime back, lmao. Folks...I thought you were the guru? What gives?

LMAO

Regards

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Newman aint no damn nickelback!! That shows how much u know!! He is our starting CB!! Get up on game mane!! R. Williams is our best DB, u can think otherwise, but I know my squad!! Regardless both of them are better than Oneal's bitch ass!! GOT EM!!!

Feb 10, 2003
www.essqubed.com
lol....FOLKS....starting a preseason game don't count. He has yet to start a REAL NFL game mayn. Just because he was a boss in college doesn't translate into pro success. Hopefully he DOES do well....but as of now....its anyone's guess.

Regards

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Naw thats your guess!! Newman will be one of the best trust me!! 2ndly he will be startin in the regualr season so its official!! GOT EM!!!