COWBOYS FANS: QUINCY CARTER IS THE STARTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Parcells just announced it on the ticket, God bless Parcells.

Quincy Carter came into the league being criticized by the media and fans unfairly. These folks wouldn't allow Quincy Carter to develop like any other QB., LETS NOT FORGET THAT HE WAS A PROJECT coming into the league the guy needed 2-3 years of seasoning before his potential was going to come out. After being thrown into the wolves by Jerry Jones his rookie year Carter started off atrocious but finished off strong at the end of the year. However the mediots were writing off Quincy and saying he wasn't the future.

Well his second year comes and we move to the West Coast Offense, and offense that would play to Quincy's strength. However what Jerry Jones didn't know was that Bruce Coslet had an agenda to bench Quincy Carter to start his boy toy Chad Hutchinson. It was clearly obvious that Bruce Coslet was SABOTAGING the playcalling so Quincy Carter will fail but somehow managed to get our atrocious team to a 3-4 record. Quincy completed 56% of his passes and lead us to some amazing victories on his shear will.

Then this offseason the media was saying Quincy Carter was going to be one of the first to get before the trade deadline. Then when he didn't get cut the media idiots said that Quincy will be traded. When that didn't happen the media idiots said that Bill Parcells liked Chad Hutchinson all along and is just using Quincy as competition just to get Chad ready.

NOW HE'S THE OFFICIALLY THE STARTER SO GIVE HIM HIS MOTHAFUCKIN PROPS!!!

Feb 10, 2003
www.essqubed.com
Only problem is that when it comes to sports I have a gray beard down to my knee caps & my shoes stay tied in double knots so tripping is not a possiblity comrade.

When your boy can last longer than 2-3 match-ups & post a "W" in those.......until then....mums the word.

Good day to you youngster

Regards

Apr 25, 2002
BEING NAMED STARTER ISNT A REASON TO CELEBRATE,ESPECIALLY WHEN HALF THE BACKUPS IN THE LEAGUE ARE BETTER THAN ALL THE DALLAS QBS.....DALLAS WILL TRADE FOR COUCH BY THE END OF THE SEASON AND WILL TURN IT AROUND....TIL THEN,THEY SUCK BALLS.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Tragic u act like Miami is gonna win the bowl or sumthin!! Most backups in the league are better than all of your QB's to so u aint got room to talk!! Hahahaha!! And essbooboo, Carter won some games last year idiot!! Make sure u get your info right before talkin to grown folks!! Hahaha!! GOT EM!!! GOT EM!!!

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Let me guess?Bruce Coslett sabotaged Carter's playmaking,so he could start the white boy toy,and end a black quarterbacks career...lol.Give me a fuckin break,they play whoever they believe has the best chance to get'em a "W",otherwise Jerry Jones would have him packing up.Regardless,Carter and Hutch both suck,and so will the Cowboys for the next year or two.

::::::::::::game:(over:::::::::::::

Feb 10, 2003
www.essqubed.com
KINGCZAR said:
And essbooboo, Carter won some games last year idiot!! Make sure u get your info right before talkin to grown folks!! Hahaha!! GOT EM!!! GOT EM!!!
Idiot? Come again mayn...you don't know me like that folkelles. Keep the respect level just as if we were bs'n in person. Real is as real does.

& Back to sports...
Your whole squad is like a pack of Iraqi soldiers.....they lost the war before it began. & LMAO & "he won some games" ...four or five gets NO rings. You are dippin' doo-doo in sugar & calling it candy on a stick folks. You might as well throw in how you think Tony Dorsett is gonna come out of retirment & rush for 1200....facts...not fiction please.

Talkin' loud....but you say nothin'

Got em? Naw....gotten....lol

All in good nature

Regards

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Dogg if u cant take the heat get up outtie mane!!! I say what I say, and I am the guru of this forum!! Now bowdown homie!! Dont take shit personal on a sports forum!! U dont exist in my world, and this is just a pastime for me!! I have fun with this!! If u gonna get butthurt, then bounce!!! By the way who is your fav team so I can talk about them to!! GOT EM!!!

May 10, 2002
No doubt the right desicion, Hutch has looked like garbage all preseason, and Carter has shined.....Looking back on it, Quincy should have been given the opportunity to at least redeem himself from those pathetic games he had last year.....I mean, it was only like what, 6 games into the season? But I guess they wanted to get a look and see what Hutchinson was about and they found out he is a statue who fumbles....Hes got a good arm and is accurate but has no pocket awareness..... Hell he might even end up being the 3rd string.......Depending on QB and RB play, Cowboys should find 8-8...

Apr 25, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
Tragic u act like Miami is gonna win the bowl or sumthin!! Most backups in the league are better than all of your QB's to so u aint got room to talk!! Hahahaha!! And essbooboo, Carter won some games last year idiot!! Make sure u get your info right before talkin to grown folks!! Hahaha!! GOT EM!!! GOT EM!!!
all 3 of miami's qbs are miles better than dallas qbs...fielder,like him or not,has the second highest win % of any active starter in the league.....got em...

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Yea right!! Your 3 QB's are booboo!! I rather have Carter anyday over those slow wack scrubs!! Fiedler is a joke who benefits from a good all around team, and Griese....well I think we all know how about his slow no pocket presence ass!! And your 3rd, who cares!! Hahaha!! Nice try, but just admit your QB's are wack ass fuck!! GOT EM!!!

May 10, 2002
Fiedler, Rosenfels, Griese......vs.......Carter, Hutchinson, Romo......

I say its a push.....Put any one of those Miami QB's behind a shitty Dallas O-Line and no running game and then talk........Your batch of castaway QB's has a pro bowl back to give the rock to.....

Feb 10, 2003
www.essqubed.com
KINGCZAR said:
Dogg if u cant take the heat get up outtie mane!!! I say what I say, and I am the guru of this forum!! Now bowdown homie!!

You brings zero heat so nevermind all that. Bow down? Guru of a sports forum? LMAO that sounds like some cake-made material. But ummm yeah ok guru...

Anyway...I'm more into individuals than teams because 80% of the league players don't play like teammates. I'm more of a fan of the old school game when niggas played because they loved it. I follow my associate Deltha so I'm lookin' out for the Broncos right now.

Regards