CowBITCHES got FUCKED just like I said they would!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
look man, you and i both know your schedule for next year is as easy or easier than this year's. and you really think dallas is a good team bcuz they can beat weak ass teams? wut happens when they play good teams? they get spanked. your schedule for next year is full of weak ass teams. yeah teams can turn shit around from year to year, but we both know that's very rare. and you know as well as i do that those teams have a very very slim chance at turning their shit around in time for next season. you're trying to make it seem like those teams are actually good. if your team ends up with a losing record with that schedule, then you know your team sucks major dick.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Yo born just leave it at that, cause me & u and the rest of the real sports folks know Dallas is back!! let him talk about schedule schedule that, all that matters is wins!! So everytime he trys to downplay our team just let him talk to his self cause its pointless feel me!! He will have enough problems of his own next year when his Gay ass team has anotha losin season!! GOT EM!!

May 10, 2002
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
look man, you and i both know your schedule for next year is as easy or easier than this year's. and you really think dallas is a good team bcuz they can beat weak ass teams? wut happens when they play good teams? they get spanked. your schedule for next year is full of weak ass teams. yeah teams can turn shit around from year to year, but we both know that's very rare. and you know as well as i do that those teams have a very very slim chance at turning their shit around in time for next season. you're trying to make it seem like those teams are actually good. if your team ends up with a losing record with that schedule, then you know your team sucks major dick.
:rolleyes:

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Welp guess well have to see next year wont we! Regardless what happens I guarantee Dallas will be better than the Whiners!! Book it!! GOT EM!!

K

KAH

IF UR SAYIN THE COWBOYS GOT A WEAK SCHDULE THE NINERS GOT ONE 2 LOOK AT THE TEAMS THERE PLAYIN

Apr 25, 2002
wut the fuck do the Niners have to do with this? you cowboy fans have to bring up other teams everytime we're talking about YOUR team.

anyway, good games the Niners play next year.... STL (twice), Seattle (twice), Carolina, Miami, New England.... other than them, we're pretty much playing the same sorry ass teams as dallas. difference is, Dallas only has 5 hard games all year and that includes Philly twice. the Niners schedule may look easy too, but there's no way it can be as easy as dallas'. stick to the subject next time KAH, this is about YOUR team, not mine. i know my team sucked ass this year, you continue to believe your team wuz good.