CowBITCHES got FUCKED just like I said they would!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 13, 2002
the gurus team got mashed. czar stop sheading positive light. there is none when you get ya ass beat that bad. deal with it and start talking once you win a game next season. till then focus on other shit.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Fatal pluto hatin is a siccness and u are very sicc!! Deal with it!! 2ndly Whiners 7-9!! Dallas 10-6!! Game over!! Also chronic I said the Colts would beat Denver so whats your point?? U aint predict nuthin special!! Dallas was the underdog in that game just like Denver was so try again trick!! Dallas Bietch!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
can you not read? but if you have a semi-tough schedule, you're going 8-8 at best. and that's if you acquire a good RB and DL. if not, try 6-10 or 5-11. that's IF your girls get a schedule that's at least semi-tough, unlike this year's hoe ass schedule. if you get another bitchmade schedule your team will probably hit the playoffs again, and get knocked the fuck out in the first round again. remember, every good team you played gave you a good beating. imagine if you actually had to play more good teams.... 7-9.

Originally posted by czar
How much money u got on us goin 7-9 next year?? Dont be scurred!!!
as much as you had on your cowboys this year.... $0.

but wait until i see their schedule, i may place sum funds on it.

Apr 25, 2002
nevermind i just saw Dallas' opponents for next year.... just as weak as this year. they'll end up with the same record at best. seems like the NFL wants dallas to be a good team again. sad shit.

Dosia

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
the schedules are pre determined except for 2 games that pit each team against a team that finished at the same spot in different divisions

Apr 25, 2002
Philly, Green Bay, Minnesota, and Baltimore are the tough ones. that's 4 losses right there. but look at their home games. Giants, Redskins, Bears, Lions, Browns, Steelers, Saints. might as well hand them their W's now. weak ass schedule.

May 10, 2002
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
but look at their home games. Giants, Redskins, Bears, Lions, Browns, Steelers, Saints. might as well hand them their W's now. weak ass schedule.
im glad you think so highly of the cowboys to be giving them W's a year in advance....

but seriously, with the parity in the NFL today....some of those teams you think are soft could turn out to be real solid teams......and some of the teams you think are tough could turn out to be softies.....

Apr 17, 2003
CZAR said:
Good shit Czar....Im mean luikang!! LMAO!!! Maybe tone dog the 7-9 & fatal pluto are the same folks?? Hahahahha!! Get over twan dog, u just mad cause everyone dont agree with u and u gets clowned as well!! Deal with it mane!! All folks on here aint gay ass whiner fans!! And damn where u been Gaystack?? U disapeared after I called u out!! LMAO!!! Its coo doe, u can try to get yo clown on, but again your team was one of the worst teams in football so your clownin is meaningless!! GOT EM!!

I dissapeared after you called me out? Bitch please. Number one, YOU punked out like the gangsta rapper that you are, second, ain't no one dissapeared homo. I was still here clownin your dumb ass. I ain't posted here in a while cuz I don't LIVE and BREATHE the internet like your nerdy ass does. That's why it took me three days to reply to your gay ass post. Damn homie, you straight LIVE on this muthafucka like it makes your day to post on here and shit. Get a life homie, for real. Get off this bitch for a day even. I bet you can't stay away from the net for ONE fuckin day. You sound like an asshole cryin about "My team did better than your team" That's like two fools NOT qualifying for the Olympics yet one of the fools claims that he's better cuz he ALMOST made it by one point. Bottom line is, NEITHER ONE made it, NEITHER ONE has a gold medal, dumb ass! But whatever chubby nerd, you can think what you want and say what you want. Your still a chubby net nerd and your team is still garbage. And your reverse psychology won't work on grown men, idiot. So save that "you can't handle it" and "your butthurt over sports" shit for someone else. Especially since it's obvious that YOU are the one who is asshurt and I GUARANTEE that you will reply which further proves my point that you're a hurt little female. See ya when I see ya chubby net nerd.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Hay$tack$avage said:
You sound like an asshole cryin about "My team did better than your team" That's like two fools NOT qualifying for the Olympics yet one of the fools claims that he's better cuz he ALMOST made it by one point. Bottom line is, NEITHER ONE made it, .
U just proved dumb right there!! Dallas did make it.........the playoffs idiot!! The Whiners didnt make it!!! So the example u tried to use actually made u look dumb!! Chill out Gay stack, u have no knowledge of sports!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 17, 2003
CZAR said:
U just proved dumb right there!! Dallas did make it.........the playoffs idiot!! The Whiners didnt make it!!! So the example u tried to use actually made u look dumb!! Chill out Gay stack, u have no knowledge of sports!! GOT EM!!!
HAHAHAHA! You fucking IMBECILE. You're so God damn stupid, that you didn't even quote me right. Sorry to dissapoint you, RETARD, but your faggot ass forgot the part that said, "NEITHER ONE has a GOLD medal"-meaning, NEITHER ONE is going to the super bowl, STUPID FUCK! You are a Fucking idiot. The CowBITCHES did NOTHING but get embarassed by Carolina. Making the playoffs and WINNING the super bowl are TWO different things. Looks like YOU have no knowledge of sports or anything in general. You're just stupid and chubby and a net nerd. "GOT EM?" All you "got" are fat ankles you fat faggot net nerd.

Oh by the way, I KNEW your faggot ass would reply. Thanks for proving my point you fuckin nerd. Get offline and practice your raps. Lord knows you need to. Better yet, jump on a treadmill chubby.

Apr 25, 2002
BornSin said:
im glad you think so highly of the cowboys to be giving them W's a year in advance....
nice try but NO.

Originally posted by BornSin
but seriously, with the parity in the NFL today....some of those teams you think are soft could turn out to be real solid teams......and some of the teams you think are tough could turn out to be softies.....
that's true, but most of those teams are garbage and have been garbage for years. it's possible for them to turn their shit around, but you and i both know it's a very slim possibilty. the Giants and the Saints are the only 2 teams out of that list that have a real shot at turning their shit around next season. that still doesnt say nothing, cuz your schedule is still weak as fuck.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Gaystack & pluto will never give it up!! I guess we have to have sum folks in here to school!! GOT EM!!

May 10, 2002
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
that's true, but most of those teams are garbage and have been garbage for years.
Actually none of those teams have been garbage for years excluding the Lions & Skins.....

Giants - super bowl team in 2000, made the playoffs in 02', had a off year last year...... lots of injuries....
Browns - a recent new franchise team.....still made the playoffs in 02'........finished with a good win over cinncinatti...
Steelers - Really a franchise of consistency....made the AFC champioship game in 02'.....had a off year last year...
Saints - made the playoffs in 01' and 02'.....have a ton of talent....

FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
it's possible for them to turn their shit around, but you and i both know it's a very slim possibilty. the Giants and the Saints are the only 2 teams out of that list that have a real shot at turning their shit around next season. that still doesnt say nothing, cuz your schedule is still weak as fuck. [/B]
mayne, if the bengals can turn it around, anyone can....simple as that.....but its good tho fatal, if the cowboys start doing good next year, you at least have an excuse already in place as to why.....