COUSIN FIK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
Great track man. Very insulted though that me and Mark7 weren't invited to this shoot...in our own backyard man? I'm gonna make it a point now to come shoot a vid in Vallejo and call everyone BUT INDO haha
they called me that night at the end of the shoot.. i didnt even know they were doing the shoot.. otherwise i would have hit you "and" went to Santa Rosa for those other scenes . All g pimp lol !

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
I'm still doing the Vallejo video and NOT inviting you.

In fact...I'm going to pay E40 and Bash to do a song, go big on the beat ( I'm thinkin Dre or Timbaland ), find a top of the line director, pay for extravagant location permits and perhaps rent a helicopter for over the top shots. In fact, I may just rent out the city of Vallejo for a few days so if I get the urge to displace your family during the shoot I'll have the option. I figure all of this will set me back a few hundred thousand but it will be WORTH IT to not invite you.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
I'm still doing the Vallejo video and NOT inviting you.

In fact...I'm going to pay E40 and Bash to do a song, go big on the beat ( I'm thinkin Dre or Timbaland ), find a top of the line director, pay for extravagant location permits and perhaps rent a helicopter for over the top shots. In fact, I may just rent out the city of Vallejo for a few days so if I get the urge to displace your family during the shoot I'll have the option. I figure all of this will set me back a few hundred thousand but it will be WORTH IT to not invite you.