COUSIN FIK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 19, 2008
I never knew how much bars this man has.....I was sleeping on him "No Gravity" got me woke.
I know for a fact Cousin Fik appreciates that bruh! Alot of work was put in to this project to make sure the peoples ears were getting what they deserve! Spread the word dont sleep on this project just cause its for free! Remember its a GIFT for the fans and something for the haterz to talk about!!!

May 9, 2002
A release party for a free album? INteresting.

On that note, why did he decide to give it away for free? He could have sold this with no problem. The production quality was very good, the music seemed to appeal to most, and he is lyrically gifted...more so than about 90% of the Bay.

Feb 22, 2006
A release party for a free album? INteresting.

On that note, why did he decide to give it away for free? He could have sold this with no problem. The production quality was very good, the music seemed to appeal to most, and he is lyrically gifted...more so than about 90% of the Bay.
i was thinking the same....he probably has newer songs and since he gave out a real studio album for free (no mixtape shit), hopefully fans will buy the next thing he drops....

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
in this day and age of lackluster sales and major corporate record labels not putting up the money to build up an artist's image and clout, artists especially independently have to do whatever it takes to build themselves up. Fik already has a decent buzz within and around the Bay Area and with his appearances on the last couple E-40 albums. Why not give away his first album for free, it builds a strong repoire with his fans and would be fans, although like many have said it is definitely quality enough that people would have supported it and went and bought it. Still hopefully this builds up the anticipation and support that much more for the next album.