Court Dog

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 16, 2002
www.buschlightboys.com
Cesolito, I agree man Court, Rich, and Finesse bring heat in KC.

Hey your from the Nati right? Ever heard of a label called "Cross Town Entertainment" or something or a group from Dayton Called the "Madd Dogg Clique"? When I lived in Dayton they brought some real grimy, gangsta heat.

Ta TownBacker

Feb 8, 2003
Ta Townbacker said:
Cesolito, I agree man Court, Rich, and Finesse bring heat in KC.

Hey your from the Nati right? Ever heard of a label called "Cross Town Entertainment" or something or a group from Dayton Called the "Madd Dogg Clique"? When I lived in Dayton they brought some real grimy, gangsta heat.
Ta TownBacker

Yeah I'm from Cincy. I heard of Madd Dogg Clique the tracks I heard from them are heated. Is Cross Town Entertainment a new label? I haven't heard of that label yet. We have a thing here in Natti every week called Cincinnati idol judged by Hi Tek and a new winner every week gets $5,000.
Thats where we go to find new talent I never ran into Cross Town yet
n the last two months that I went. So far I signed two new artist to my label from there Splash & Menace

Apr 29, 2003
www.originalhoneys.com
Damn thats crazy, a rapper named court dog, thats tight cause my name is court and i be trying to do my thang, i never came to this part of the board and when i came in here i learned a lot of stuff....

where can i get a hold of some of dudes music?

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com

CoolCourt said:
Damn thats crazy, a rapper named court dog, thats tight cause my name is court and i be trying to do my thang, i never came to this part of the board and when i came in here i learned a lot of stuff....

where can i get a hold of some of dudes music?
maybe www.buyatune.com

Click Hip-Hop/Rap Then Missouri/Kansas City Should Be There I Think :eyecross: