County Jail

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
On monday i have to go to county jail for 10 days because of a second DUI. I have never been to jail other than a couple of overnighters. I was wondering what the daily routine is. Do I just sit in a cell for like hours on end? Are you allowed to read? Go outside? WTF do you do to pass the time because i get antsy just sitting in a movie theatre for longer than 2 hours

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
Jim_beam said:
On monday i have to go to county jail for 10 days because of a second DUI. I have never been to jail other than a couple of overnighters. I was wondering what the daily routine is. Do I just sit in a cell for like hours on end? Are you allowed to read? Go outside? WTF do you do to pass the time because i get antsy just sitting in a movie theatre for longer than 2 hours
Shit depends on the county your in. I spent alot of time in county, you just wake up, play spades or bones all day, watch tv, read or do what you want. Im sure they will give you 1 hour of yard every day i think thats the law. You outta try to get work up in there, the county i was at had a work program. they dont pay shit but like .50 cents a day but atleast your doing something.

Jul 22, 2005
Most of the time you might have to click up with your race cuz the mexicans stick together and so do the blacks and whites. Don't get into nobodies business and just go thru the motions. You probably gonna have you do some shit since your new.

May 17, 2002
SHEA said:
Catch up on missed sleep & watch Telemundo homie.....10 days is nothin'....I could jack off for 10 days straight.

have fun, short-timer.
Hey, there was just a big deal out here in a county in Utah about watching the Spanish channel. I guess it was making the white inmates mad plus the girls being 'scantily clad' were also causing issues. JimBeam, if you still in Utah, as your location says, you may not be watching the spanish channel after all. I dont remember which county they were talking about tho.

C

CCCUser925

10 days? ..that's a vacation...even a year in county is a vacation..

i gotta handle a 6 month bid from santa clara county...i'm thinking about turning myself in on monday..not sure yet what's going on..but i got a warrant out of santa clara county for 75k dollars..and i aint about to bail out..im takin a ride with it..

i'm kinda bummed out about it..cuz i'm having a great summer and making good money doing loans...fucking shit from 2003 backfired on me ...

most likely imma be working out in there..watching TV..sleeping and just taking it day by day...

Feb 8, 2003
just be cool in there dont get into any fights and dont associate with everyone like for example tell all your business and bragging.

All yeah I forgot to add it stanks in the muthafucka like a old high school gym. and make sure you rock some gym shoes without metal bc if you wear boots they keep them and give you some gay ass foamie flip flops looking kicks.

Feb 8, 2003
Jim_beam said:
So you're not really locked down in a cell. You're out and about inside the jail? Do I bring anything with me?

Yeah your in cell with a mortorized door that only opens when the correction officer opens it. but its more like a room it dont have no bars around it like a prison does, wear some gym shoes without metal though so you wont be stuck with them gay azz foamies they give you.. Also make sure you eat good before you go bc that watered down food is nasty as fuck. I remeber the last time I was in there I was mad tehn a mofo bc I didnt eat yet the day I went and I had to wait some hours before lockdown and it was late night after dinner so I starved that night.

C

CCCUser925

nofx said:
say hello to dj quik for us
stupid fat nerd...i hope you get locked up and get punked by a crackhead...

then again...have you seen yourself lately?

you down-syndrome ass wanna-b-thug...

the closest you ever come to see some real thugs..is when you opening a brand new CD of your favorite gangsta rapper..