could a girl be a virgin if she had 9 boyfrainds

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
just finger her. and then go by how many fingers fit

-if its one, she aint been done.
-if its two, she been wit one dude.
-if its three, around has been she
-if its fo', shes a filthy ho

Jun 11, 2007
L.K.D said:
she went to church on sundays??? that really doesn't mean anything those are the worst ones. you seem like a good dude. and girls will tell you anything for you to believe on what they say. only you know how she is or acts. but i think the best bet as of now is to keep your guard up. and always have a backup plan. try to test the waters see how far you can go. you can tell when a girl has a experience. just don't get fooled.
agree wit u church gurls are the wildest ones

Jan 21, 2003
It is a classic thread, but i think this thread for once makes people want to post. shit we need innocent threads like this once in a while.

Mar 15, 2006
VWHWD510 said:
i wish it was easy like that
As you get older it gets easier and easier.. All you gotta do is start off slow like givin her a back rub or some shit then let your hands wander slowly towards the fun parts and see what happens. If she doesn't move your hands away, you're in.

Edit: Damn if she's underage stay away from the jail bait. Just noticed you said she's 17.

Feb 21, 2006
Ok, time for the voice of reason and experience to step in.
Why do you want fuck with a virgin at 17? Get a girl with experience so she can rock you world, you may think your in love but stop wasting your youth, young homie and get wit as many girls as you can, you are way too young to have an old lady.
So she's a virgin, she's probably been sucking mad dick for years, get over it, you ain't nothing special, so what if some other dude has been up in it?
Don't fuck with virgins, all you gonna do is hold hands and walk around the mall all day looking deep into each others eyes.
I'm 36,so I know what I speak of. Find yourself an older woman and let her bang you till your eyes roll to the back of your head. if you are 17,18, find your self a 21-25 yr old.
The good thing about older women is the don't pretend like they don't like sex like teenage girls, the know what they want and they want to fuck! Boom!
Now, stop jerking off to this girls picture and go find some hoes!

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
HOW A TRUE GENTLEMAN DE-FLOWERS A VIRGIN...HA HA
BUSTA-GLOCK said:
BRING HER BACK TO YOUR ROOM TURN OFF THE LIGHTS START KISSIN HER TAKE HER SHYT OFF THEN SMASH :cool:
Tvo14 said:
Ok, time for the voice of reason and experience to step in.
Why do you want fuck with a virgin at 17? Get a girl with experience so she can rock you world, you may think your in love but stop wasting your youth, young homie and get wit as many girls as you can, you are way too young to have an old lady.
So she's a virgin, she's probably been sucking mad dick for years, get over it, you ain't nothing special, so what if some other dude has been up in it?
Don't fuck with virgins, all you gonna do is hold hands and walk around the mall all day looking deep into each others eyes.
I'm 36,so I know what I speak of. Find yourself an older woman and let her bang you till your eyes roll to the back of your head. if you are 17,18, find your self a 21-25 yr old.
The good thing about older women is the don't pretend like they don't like sex like teenage girls, the know what they want and they want to fuck! Boom!
Now, stop jerking off to this girls picture and go find some hoes!
ATTENTION: A WISE MAN HAS SPOKEN ALL YOUNGSTA'S TAKE NOTES STRAP UP AND HAVE A NICE NIGHT.......

Apr 19, 2007
[-KoRp$-]559 said:
bitch probably is a virgin, but for sure not in her mouth, I bet that bitch suck dick left and right if shes not getting pounded and had 9 bf, i say fuck her but stay away from that herpes on her mouth.

lol you might be right there hey you never know her mouth and pussy might be virgin but maybe not her ass

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
VWHWD510 said:
check this out ive been talking to this girl she told me she had 9 boyfrainds but is a virgin at first it was hard for me to belive but i think she is, the reason i think she is still a virgin she goes to church every sunday. she in really smart classes at school. and she is really naive. and she don't act like no hood rat she don't even know what a hood rat is. but what do you homeboys think can a girl be a virgin if she did have 9 boyfrainds
fly fly fly you captian.