Cougnut??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 5, 2003
Anyone now whats up with that guy??
I know I>M>P is dead,but just wondering if hes got some new shit??
Same deal with BUshwick BIll??

Cool....

May 24, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Cougnut (1968 - 2001)
Cougnut was killed in a car accident on September 4th 2001. They were in a 2002 Chevy Impala. The driver allowed his vehicle to drift toward the right shoulder of the roadway. The driver then over-corrected back to the left, and lost control of the car, causing it to flip several times before coming to rest in a field. "Paramedics pronounced the driver and his two passengers dead at the scene. The driver was identified as a 37-year-old San Jose man and his passengers as a 33-year-old San Jose man and a 24-year-old San Francisco man. Only one of the three was wearing a seat belt, the CHP said. The CHP report states that alcohol was "probably a factor" in the crash, as evidenced by the numerous open containers around the vehicle." Cougnut was in the group I.M.P which released two albums, Back In The Days in 1993 and Ill Mannered Playas in 1996. Cougnut was due to release his debut albumand a greatest hits album.

Sep 18, 2002
www.hitworksgravy.com
A San Francisco legend and godfather to all this independant shit. Never trippen , always showing love wherever you was from or wherever he went. Cougnut was an original and had a distinctive style and sound. He inspired alot of us OG's to even get in the game.we were filming the film "make it happin" when we heard the bad news. we decided to dedicate the film to him. It was a very chaotic time when he passed and the bay as a whole didn't really get to take the notice he deserved but in the end history will make it very clear who he was, and we will continue to miss that cat.

D-Mak

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Cant wait on that C-Fresh, and if yall didnt know or got it mistaken, some of the track you tought were Coug..were actually Fresh gettin down!

RIP NUT.

RELEASE SKANLESS 2K!!!

D

Downunda-Connec

"thats some fucked up shit RIP cougnut"

"Still waiting on Skanless 2K to drop."
Yeah me too, Cellski aint been here in a while but last I heard it was going to be realeased real soon. That was a while ago now. I don't know if they ever will release it? I am still waiting on that Baldhead rick album too, and I hear S.B got an album on the way and that the U.N collaboration might finally be released. That has been finished for years but was never released. I am sure all the above mentioned albums will be heated.

"yea it's hard sumtimes to figure out if it's C-Fresh or if it's Cougnut."
It can be hard sometimes, If you have heard the Apartment III soundtrack you will know that C-Fresh is going to carry the torch nicely, the man spits flames.I have been waiting to hear more from him but just can't find it. I am really looking forward to his solo. It will be fire...

Apr 25, 2002
illmannered666 said:
IMP did not die with Nut (RIP).

C-Fresh is going to carry on the torch, he is working on his solo right now and is talking about doing another IMP.
no offense, but to me like theres no Run DMC without jam master jay, there's no IMP without cougnut.

looking forward to that c-fresh solo tho.