Cougnut

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
wait til the new issue of Xplosive drops in a couple weeks, we got a 9 page feature on Frisco, a lil somethin special for the fallen soldiers of SF, and some of the interviews I asked about Nut, and they spoke openly, some good info and some info that might piss fans off too

RIP AGAiN

Apr 25, 2002
www.masteredtrax.com
illmannered666 said:
I was with Fresh and Baldhead today. Fresh is working on shit and Baldhead has HELLA shit ready. BHR said the Nut album is coming.
Man cant wait till all 3 of these come out. Those are 3 tight ass bay people to me..........I know Coug used to work with Bald Head a lot is C-Fresh the same way?

@C-4 can you tell me when that issue of the mag comes out so I can try to find it somewhere or even shoot you a couple bucks to send me a copy?

ScoSaSSiNeSS

Artist Records
Apr 1, 2003
www.thejacka.com
Unknown_Muzic said:
man I am one of the biggest fuckin Couger fans, since I keep hearing his family and close ones arent even really involved with his project does anybody know who is? All his fans should hit whoever up and tell em put it out, Im curious why Cougs fam didnt fight or isnt getting involved with this shit. I know last time I had talked to Coug he had enough tracks for a couple albums so I dont see why this shit aint out yet, it pisses me off cause I think people should get a chance to hear what he was doin before he passed.
there was matters that had to get dealt with on Who was gonna be the right one to press what and when and how it was gonna be done you feel- politikin and careful considerations for Coug. but now this whole thang is being taken care of in the process as yahll speak so just bare wit his folks. one.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
yeah i'mma keep the board posted on the new Xplosive Issue cuz it will involved a lot of folks that come to this board as well as regular fans and readers, like i said, a 9 page feature on SF, a 3 page feature on KC, 3 page feature on ATL, as well as articles on Killa Valley, Moonshine who we all know are on the board all the time, and many many more....i'll keep yall updated, should be back from print around the 10th i think

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Unknown - CFresh used to be part of IMP, thats how hes connected to Coug.

Matter of fact, Fresh had the very first IMP song, it was called "Gangsta Rock N Roll" with the B side being Cougnut's "Im Rollin".
Whats funny is most people didnt even know Fresh was on the IMP albums since him and Nut sounded alike. Thats CFresh solo on "Shinin Star" thats still being played on KMEL to this day.

May 17, 2002
this is a real post man, you should be honored to have all them experiences with the nut. I been waitin for his solo since 95 and shit so im hoping it drops. You should get some more details from Baldhead on that shit.

On a side note, do you know when a new CWH is droppin??

RIP: COUGNUT

D

Nov 28, 2002
"HOW THE FUCK THEY GONNA CALL THIS THE BAY AREA SUMMER JAM (106.1 KMEL), WHILE ALL THE BAY AREA ARTISTS ARE IN THE PARKING LOT PASSING OUT FLYERS, TRYING TO PROMOTE THEIR OWN SHIT, AND AINT NOTHING BUT EAST COAST RAPPERS ON STAGE??!!"

- COUGNUT R.I.P. (THE WORLD IS A GHETTO)

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Damn Good lookin' out folks.. I been waitin' fo' a CD to drop from 'CougNut (RIP).. Damn shame tho that he aint no longer breathin.. RIP always to our Bay Area Legends, 'n beleive he was one of them!

Apr 25, 2002
www.masteredtrax.com
illmannered666 said:
Unknown - CFresh used to be part of IMP, thats how hes connected to Coug.

Matter of fact, Fresh had the very first IMP song, it was called "Gangsta Rock N Roll" with the B side being Cougnut's "Im Rollin".
Whats funny is most people didnt even know Fresh was on the IMP albums since him and Nut sounded alike. Thats CFresh solo on "Shinin Star" thats still being played on KMEL to this day.
I know that was C-Fresh folks, I used to bump the fuck outta that Shinin Star when i had my 69 Impala............ that a hard ass fuckin track, C should do somethin similar but a new version. I was just wondering if him and Bald Head get down like Coug would get down with Bald Head.