Cougnut question...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2002
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't b12 act like he had his slimy fingers on the tracks and was working to release them?

I wonder why nut's family does not want it released? Wanda does not want mac dre music released cuz of drug references, but there's a chance nut's unreleased stuff wasn't that great and they don't want to harm the legacy? He didn't strike me to be volume rapper like pac and dre, and because of that he wouldn't necessarily have scores of good unreleased music just laying around

Oct 19, 2008
I might be wrong but last I heard Wanda & thizz was about to drop a Mac Dre cd but the whole FEDs situation put that all on hold. Also that drug ish was the shit they cut footage wise off treal tv 2 (way before as to not influence the youth) from what I remember, which is understandable

Last edited:

mq66

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
I might be wrong but last I heard Wanda & thizz was about to drop a Mac Dre cd but the whole FEDs situation put that all on hold. Also that drug ish was the shit they cut footage wise off treal tv 2 (way before as to not influence the youth) from what I remember, which is understandable
WHere did you hear that?