COUGNUT AND PAC PROJECT!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Well isn't that what APT.3 done with his verses? They gave it to people who rapped about irrelevant stuff with Coug's verse and ruined the song. But I'm gonna keep this track and keep your idea as a priority. Thanks playa.
For one, who the fuck are you? Second, Coug did verses for ME and MY partners. Period. Why the fuck are you using the name "Apt 3 Soulja" anyway??

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
No not by APT.3. The artist they gave them to. I recall hearing gabe saying the verses that people brought ruined the verses and rapped about irrelevant stuff.
I never said that at all. I was there for every recording...and most of them Coug was there rapping with the other people on the track.

May 16, 2002
So wait you named yourself apt. 3 soulja but youre not affiliated with apt. 3 at all?
I couldn't name myself Cougnut. That would be stupid. But I support APT.3 and their movement a lot. I have all the Known Associates, Drug Dealinz And Killinz album and many more. I have been a fan of they work for a long time.

Translation: "No"