COUGNUT AND PAC PROJECT!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 26, 2016
We have been waiting for that solo album for at least 14 years. Same with a Pac Album, we have not had an album for at least 10 years. I wanna make something that is different and it will be recognized. I kn ow that it isn't a leak but it is creativity. I will be adding artists like Mac Dre, Seagramz, Fatal, Yaki Kadafi. It's gonna be like a Bay Album. And at the end I will be having my own deadly combination featuring Soulja Slim, Pac, Nut, Yaki, Fatal, Seagramz, BIG and many more. I wanna see what you guys think about this idea. I'm thinking of naming it Skanlezz '99. So, tell me what you think.

May 9, 2002
We have been waiting for that solo album for at least 14 years. Same with a Pac Album, we have not had an album for at least 10 years. I wanna make something that is different and it will be recognized. I kn ow that it isn't a leak but it is creativity. I will be adding artists like Mac Dre, Seagramz, Fatal, Yaki Kadafi. It's gonna be like a Bay Album. And at the end I will be having my own deadly combination featuring Soulja Slim, Pac, Nut, Yaki, Fatal, Seagramz, BIG and many more. I wanna see what you guys think about this idea. I'm thinking of naming it Skanlezz '99. So, tell me what you think.
Im confused...you say "solo albums", but this is about a group project with Coug and Pac?

_A1_

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2014
Yeah youre still not getting it. Anyhow, hopefully this album comes out.
Nah bruh, I think you are misunderstanding. He said we been waiting on a solo album from Cougnut for 14 years. That is all he said about a solo album. How you take that as him saying the album he is putting together is a solo album is absolutely beyond me.