correct me of im wrong..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
steve hall and scot hall would shit one every recycled wrestler out today...i know wrestling has always been somewhat ridiculous but i watched a bit the other day and todays wrestling is some of the most corniest lame sack of shit television going around...and the wrestlers...dont get me started, theyre all shmucks...cena, carlito, midgets, etc etc...are you fucking serious...i wish hal would give everyone of these new wrestling fags the edge.

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
i meant kevin nash...lol...and i think theyre best career move was going to wcw from a fans perspectve at least, i dont know how theryre contracts were..

but give me one wrestler or stable that could beat the outsiders or the rest of the nWo...the rock and steve austin arent worthy to hold these dudes drinks.

Jan 18, 2006
Scott Hall is damn near my favorite wrestler of alltime, i dont care about some of the shit he pulled behind the scenes.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Hall needs to lose like 100 pounds and come back, he deserves at least one run at a world title