Coronavirus

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Around 200k deaths world wide. Keep in mind a lot of deaths have been under reported. How high would that number be if most the world wasnt on lock down?

Straight up hoax.

Props: RemyRoux
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
The COVID-19 death total in America is shady as fuck and people should be way more skeptical when quoting death toll numbers. We don't know how many people have actually died from COVID-19. Like two weeks ago when New York randomly added 4000 to the death total from people who never once tested positive, but when you read every article about it they always mentioned that New York just "thinks that maybe" they died of COVID-19. New York added 4000 people to their death toll with zero confirmation that's what they actually died from. New York literally called them "probable cases", yet still added them to the official death toll.

We're finding that people are dying from any and everything and if they happen to have COVID-19 antibodies it's being labelled as a COVID-19 death.

They're also finding that hospitals are listing patients as COVID-19 patients because they make way more money from medicaid by treating a COVID-19 patient than a non COVID-19 patient. Hospitals don't even need laboratory confirmation, because the fake ass CDC only requires a doctor to deem it "probable", they don't even require testing for the money claim lol

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...5KZYdAzzMJHURhvBNCx9q_J-_2auTozQ4MD0voO-UGekY

Clearly people are dying from it, but it's pretty clear that the actual numbers are faulty.

Props: StillHustlin

CreepinOnAhComeUP

not working is cool
Jun 13, 2018
Some small town in America
fun fact the CDC is paying hospitals to lie
and say deaths are all covid 19!!!
it's all about the money and fear and power!!
ha ha ha ah ahaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

In good news 20 states are set to open.
Because this virus is weak and dies in high heat.
Also New York stats to open May 15
Michigan protests and sues the state over lockdown.
The people are fighting back...
Bill Gates was way to cocky with his statements.
and now everyone saw his true colors.
There's no going back now!!

ha ha ha ha ah ah aha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!
I like this job.. I like it!!!

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz

Governor Sisolak

@GovSisolak
Today, Nevada is joining California, Colorado, Oregon & Washington in the Western States Pact. I believe sharing information & best practices on how to mitigate the spread, protect the health & safety of our residents,& reopen responsibly  will be invaluable.

9:01 AM - Apr 27, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy
91 people are talking about this

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Different states should start be treated different than others for sure.

Every time I go to the grocery store it's fucking packed. People on people on people. No matter which store. Fry's, Safeway, Target. Always packed like it always has been. No social distancing whatsoever. I have friends that work in call centers that never closed, which are hundreds of people cooped up in a building breathing the same re-distributed air all day every day. Distribution warehouses still open with hundreds of employees. Every fast food restaurant has the longest lines I've ever seen, which is untested people cooped up together preparing people's food with limited protection. The buses are still running every day.

Meanwhile Arizona statewide has only had 275 deaths in a state of 7.2 million people.

Arizona clearly isn't hit nearly as hard as other states.

Phoenix Metro alone has 4.8 million people with only 121 deaths, 107 of those 121 were people 65+.

Why the fuck is Arizona still playing pretend quarantine?

CreepinOnAhComeUP

not working is cool
Jun 13, 2018
Some small town in America
this was from a site trying to defend Gates lol
this pretty much confirms he's an asshole.
fuck him his tests. and vaccines.. he can inject
them up his ass! h ha ha ha ha h ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaa!!

Gates on March 18 also participated in a Reddit “AMA” (“Ask me anything”) Q&A, where he encouraged a “national tracking system” for the coronavirus and “some digital certificates to show who has recovered or been tested recently or when we have a vaccine who has received it.” Scientific American reported in December that Gates had been funding efforts to create an invisible ink that could go into people’s skin to see who has been vaccinated. A Massachusetts Institute of Technology bioengineer said the ink could provide data that is useful in fighting disease around the world, noting, “If we don’t have good data, it’s really difficult to eradicate disease” (though the outlet also quoted a bioengineering professor admitting it could raise privacy concerns).