Coronavirus

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Most of this episode is about Epstein and people like Les Wexner, Bill Gates, Bill Clinton and Donald Trump's connection to him, but the end of the conversation is a great talk about why these types of billionaires and governments would want to use things like corona to set up legislation for controlling the population.

Conversation could be all bullshit, but it was an interesting listen.

Props: StillHustlin

CreepinOnAhComeUP

not working is cool
Jun 13, 2018
Some small town in America
Bill Gates crying cause his demonic
WHO foundation got shut down!! lol
also of course this evil fuck wants vaccines..
he is also heavily invested in the Pharma industry now.
Makes sense why he is pushing his drugs vaccines tests.
he profits from all of it!
Which I don't care how he makes money.
But you are not making me any shots or tests..
you can stick them up your ass Bill !
Also yeah Trump shut down the WHO..
you have no power here..
fuck you and your statements..
you can fuck off we the people don't need or want you.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
you are comparing world wide to US, those numbers I posted are US numbers alone
Fair. Unfortunately, a majority of that number actually died from flu strains such as H1N1 (this caused flu reporting to be under-reported and misrepresented) and not SARS-CoV-2 nor COVID19. Another portion also died from COPD and not SARS-CoV-2 nor COVID19. The truth is we don't know how many were actually infected by this alleged pandemic, because politicians are scum.

The way America works is the squeakiest wheel gets the oil and there are states like New York that are tens of billions of dollars in debt and will attempt to grab as large of a federal handout as possible. The State will go ahead and allocate the monies to other general funds.