Cormega feat. The Jacka "More Crime"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

pkali

Sicc OG
Nov 28, 2002
www.goldenmeanmusic.com
cormega's releasing a seperate dvd and there is going to be a video on that. the video is for a remix to the song "Respect Me" on Cormega's Legal Hustle Album. It's Jacka, Dona, and Domination (one of Bang'Em Sumrfs boys). If we have a video shot for Barney (More Crime) by then, then that will be on there too...

Apr 25, 2002
This might be the best song on there. I'm disappointed in this album. I'll give it a few more spins b4 I make a final judgment but I thought the rapping, from CORMEGA and that chick who sounds like FOXY BROWN and the other guest features, could have been a whole lot better.

Apr 26, 2004
i jus seen the jack last night in Oakland, we sat down & chopped it up over a slice of Pizza. He's A coo' Cat. He Said he dropin in Aug., he aint on universal, & he aint trippin niggaz got the bootleg he said he want niggaz to knock he shit. Tripped him out when he heard "All Girls Say" On The i730 Ringtone. & i told 'em Bout Siccness.net

paso

Sicc OG
Jun 4, 2002
THA WHOLE ALBUM KNOCKS STUPID. THA BITCH DONA THATS SPITTING GOT HEAT, I GUESS YALL GONNA BE UPSET WHEN U HEAR HER WIT THA JACK. MEGA GOT HEAT, JACK GOT HEAT, WHAT ELSE KAN U SAY ABOUT THA ALBUM BESIDES ITS HEAT. SELLING DOPE IS KOO BUT RAP IS ON MY MIND HARD TO DO EM BOTH AND GET MY BREAD AT MY SAME TIME!!!

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
RelGunz said:
i jus seen the jack last night in Oakland, we sat down & chopped it up over a slice of Pizza. He's A coo' Cat. He Said he dropin in Aug., he aint on universal, & he aint trippin niggaz got the bootleg he said he want niggaz to knock he shit. Tripped him out when he heard "All Girls Say" On The i730 Ringtone. & i told 'em Bout Siccness.net
maybe if he remembers bout the sicc he'll drop in for a visit?

that barny cut i wasnt over feelin, now its a nice track... It's funny though cause bout a year back i was havin an argument with this cat who didnt really know Mob Figaz, an I didnt really know Cormegas track... And thats what the argument was bout, whos the tightest... next time i see him ima ask him what he think a Jack cauze he damn sho dont know hes parta Mob Figaz.

May 8, 2002
www.myspace.com
pkali said:
cormega's releasing a seperate dvd and there is going to be a video on that. the video is for a remix to the song "Respect Me" on Cormega's Legal Hustle Album. It's Jacka, Dona, and Domination (one of Bang'Em Sumrfs boys). If we have a video shot for Barney (More Crime) by then, then that will be on there too...

what up fam hit me on the cell

DONT FORGET YALL THIS TRACK IS ON THE ENASNI SOPRANO MIXTAPE OUT JULY 15, 2004

MORE CRIME - THE JACKA