Cops

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
That's some crazy shit though. I can't wait untill one of these days I flip on the TV and see my man with his face on some pigs trunk... the hard way. And knowing him, that shouldn't be too long.

May 28, 2004
that show worlds wildest police videos is pretty tight too, it can get boring watchin it though cuz 90% of it is from the dash board cam of a damn cop car.....and the others are usually video cameras at buisnesses, i wish cops had all tha shit that show has cuz then it would be good quality and show some crazy shit, i like watchin stuff like that and tha cold case files cuz most tha time there aint anythnig better on and it is pretty interesting..

May 28, 2004
well then watch cops and im sure you will end up seein him lol, it comes on for like 4 hours everyday..thats too much for me cuz they usually show a bunch of old episodes anyways, but i think on fox every saturday night or whatever they show two brand new episodes so thats kinda tight

Nov 14, 2002
Yeah I catch the shit on Fox once in a while when I get blown the fuck off or I got way too drunk way too early on a Sat... But that's like once every few months.

I DO catch it on at about 2 or 2:30 in the morning after That 70's Show on fox though... They show 2 or 3 in a row. That's how I noticed how frequent the Nex Mexico episodes are.

May 28, 2004
sense we are on this subject what are everyones favorite tv shows to watch?.................

MY wife and kids is pretty damn funny cuz of damon wayans
That 70's show
Drew Carey
Cops
Forensic Files and all kinds of shit like that
Worlds Wildest Police Videos ........and damn thats all that i can think of right now, fuck i watch too much tv..im lame done got anything better ta fuckin do anymore