Cops

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 28, 2004
did anyone see the episode of cops in KCMO over on 56th?....im not sure but it looked like a dude from RDV was shot, well atleast thats my best guess cuz he was dressed in red from head ta toe and tha nieghborhood they were in i know RDV's hang out in

May 28, 2004
yeah i have seen a couple lately.....they usually show the same dumb one in KC though which happens to be a boring one, but there has been some tight ones in KC, and oh yeah since im postin i might as well say i finally got that damn song off the beef soundtrack on cd...made my fuckin day lol

Jul 7, 2002
If yall catch the one with the couple who gets into a food fight...thats 3rd's people's parents...lol. 3rd said they still clown that dude to this day about that shit.

May 28, 2004
yeah i liked it but i didnt want the whole soundtrack and im sick of buyin cd's just for one tech verse, i baught that bullethead for a 30 second tech verse.....i think if i have enough money to spend on a cd i might as well get somethin that is heat from beginning to end

May 28, 2004
i wouldnt be suprised if they did show it cuz they show alot of just simple shit on that show...i like watchin it cuz there is some tight stuff on it but alot of it can be boring....like tha other night i was watchin an eipsode in spokane,washington and this big ass drunk dude was "resisting" arrest so they shocked his ass with those tazor guns that have the darts n shoot out at your ass.....fuck that shit must hurt hella bad cuz it dropped him with the quickness, i think they said it was like 50 thousand volts or somethin like that

Nov 14, 2002
Anyone but me notice that 75% of cop episodes happen in New Mexico?? My man lives over there these days and he tells me there's probably like 800 people per town, and each town is seperated by miles of flat land... So for there to be so many fuckin' episodes of cops there, they either have to be arresting the same criminals over and over again, or New Mexico is 60% criminal.

May 28, 2004
yeah i have seen a grip of episodes in new mexico, and like 95% of em are in albaquerqe or however you spell that damn town...and most of em were crack heads...so yeah in other words it the same dudes gettin caught all tha time lol