Cops being punks as usual [video]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
lol@ "you know what happens to nice lil boys who goto jail, here??? ya ass will be hurtin for a month " aahahahhaha marty gon be his celly?

Apr 11, 2007
lol what a faggot cop, prolly thinks every german is a nazi or sumthing

like the second he learned they were from germany his attitude changed, like "wtf ur doing in usa" lol

Dec 17, 2004
lol at "why are you driving in my country gemany boy?!?" when he took his glasses off you knew it got really real

at the end of the day though id rather have an asshole piece of shit cop yell at me like that w/ no ticket then a polite cop who still cities me a $300 ticket

we dont know that they werent some of those j-lo glasses and tight armani shirt wearing, techno orgy party type germans...in which case the cops threats probably didnt sound so bad at all

Apr 26, 2006
haha, shit atleast they weren't of Mexican national or other nationality that's non-white looking. Their asses would have been thrown in jail or beat.

What a dick ass cop, but fucking funny.

What do you expect, this is AmeriKKKa.

Feb 11, 2005
no ticket? fuck that bitch ass cop..last time i was doing 100 on the freeway i got a gun pointed at me by a chp and got asked "wheres the meth?" got pocket checked for meth while i was still in my truck..cop found my container in my pocket and said "yeah i knew you had some shit on you" grabbed the container saw that it was weed and drove off all mad no ticket but that bitch ass cop took my license..fuck the cops!!

cool story breh!!

Jun 2, 2002
lol like someone else said...i'd rather have a shit-talking cop that doesn't give me a ticket than a polite one who makes me come out of pocket. going 98 too? those nazi bastards got lucky!