cop that 151 "power & privilege!!!"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2006
yo im surprised nobody on this forum is talking about 151's new release "power & privilege." whatsup with that??

i just received mines in the mail & damn this cd was worth the 18bucks i shelled out!!! i cant believe there was no promotion whatsoever for this album. whatsup with that? the lyrics are up another notch compared to the last album. man the production on this album sounds top notch as if it were a major label release. bosko dropped a hard(no homo) beat on track number 2. u gotta peep the track "life as thugs" with c-bo & messy marv!! it has one of the best/hardest cali beats i heard in awhile!! lots of great features like BUN B, JOE BUDDEN, KURUPT & PLENTY MORE!! REAL FEATURES NOT NO CUT & PASTE BUY A VERSE CRAP. well myb only 1 track is a cut & paste type of track, the one with juvenile & skip. i guess 151 is still going through his legal troubles correct? the whole album from the sound/production to the packaging inserts looks real professional as if it were a major label release. man this ALBUM NEEDS TO BE HEARD!!!! im giving it a 4outta5. THIS IS THE BEST NORTHERN CALI ALBUM RIGHT NOW!!! also one of the best west coast albums out now. ill be back with my review. i really dont talk about albums & i've been a fan of 151 from back then & this album blows his first album away several notches.