Cooper's Broadway Tobacco in KC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 26, 2005
man that place is overpriced as fuck... horrible import glass at local blower prices... redic... superflea or 7th Heaven... yall need to get up on vaporizers...
I bought my 'KC Vapor Bros. Vaporizor' there instead of 7th Heaven. It was like $50 cheaper. As far as the othet shit, i dunno.....but like dude said yal gotta get up on the vaporizers....you can get blown with pinch of weed :cool:....no smell, no aftertaste, just the high.

May 26, 2005
man that place is overpriced as fuck... horrible import glass at local blower prices... redic... superflea or 7th Heaven... yall need to get up on vaporizers...
I bought my 'KC Vapor Bros. Vaporizor' there instead of 7th Heaven. It was like $50 cheaper. As far as the othet shit, i dunno.....but like dude said yal gotta get up on the vaporizers....you can get blown with pinch of weed :cool:....no smell, no aftertaste, just the high.

May 26, 2005
Wasn't 160 when I went to picked one up in Aug. when I was in KC around my BDAY.....I checked 7th Heaven before I went down to Coopers. Coopers was cheaper for the hands free Vapor Bros...both of the ones I have are the newest ones that they make. They work perfect.

...I took a quick peek and they have dropped in price since then. This is where I bought my first one. http://www.vaporwarehouse.com/vaporbrothers-handsfree-vaporizer.html

Apr 25, 2008
so 7th Heaven is the same price as online shops...I'd say thats a good price then. I was just up there with a buddy buying a vapor brothers yesterday, maybe prices changed since aug... They have updated the heating element btw... you seen the official vapor brother attachments? Nice color changing glass... 7th Heaven has a bunch