@COOP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
DO YOU KNOW WHO TOOK MY MUSIC DOWN OFF THE SICCNESS.NET YOUTUBE CHANNEL?? JUST CURIOUS IF IT WAS PERSONAL OR SOME HATIN GOIN ON CUZ I HAD A NICE AMOUNT OF VIEWS ON A COUPLE OF EM.
RESPECTFULLY,
TAY CAPONE
LMAO....What up Tay, No one can remove anything from anything that i or we have access to unless we give them access. If you know anything about copyright strikes and youtube policy then you would know the answer to this question. Me nor anyone on siccness.net staff has tried to sabotage killa tay and or his youtube views. But to answer your question with some insight, again what has occurred with My Personal Youtube Channel has nothing to do with killa tay or anyone that represents you or your affiliated brands. Youtube gives its uploaders a 3 strike rule on copyright issues. Alot of the content on that didnt belong to me but i was giving permission from artist like you to upload to the channel. Some artist i may catch on too and just feeling them or their movement and i will upload and thats what gets me in trouble. Most of these artist dont give a shit then others are smart enough to know to use the tools that gets them a little more exposure. Then you have these artist new and old, that are very GREEN to how streaming works and the music business in general. I had 2 songs uploaded that got caught in the publishing company copyrights some be by accident and others don't. But my 3rd strike came purposely from Snoop Dogg Lil homie or his camp/manager as he has told me. Ive talked to young dude about 3 or 4 times already had him on the list of upcoming interviews before all this took place. First he said he had my back and was gonna handle it. I even threw some xtras in there just to let him know its good i appreciate the fast response im fucking with you. Ever since that day its been gangsta dodge ball.

May 28, 2016
I APPRECIATE THE REPLY....AND I DIDNT ACCUSE ANYBODY I WAS JUST ASKING FOR THE SIMPLE FACT THATS THE FIRST THING THAT CAME 2 MIND BECUZ IT WAS BROUGHT 2 MY ATTENTION THAT WAY WHEN PPL SEARCHED 4 THE SONGS AND COULDNT FIND THEM. ITS ALL GOOD, I WILL REPOST THEM ON MY PERSONAL CHANNEL BUT IF U EVER NEED ME 2 APPROVE ANYTHING I OWN THE MAJORITY OF MY MUSIC AND I CAN APPROVE SOMETHING IF NECESSARY. THX COOP

Last edited:
May 28, 2016
AND I ONLY HAVE THOSE KIND OF INSECURITIES BECUZ OF SOME OF THE PREVIOUS SITUATIONS I'VE DEALT WITH FROM OTHER MODERATORS....DEFINITELY NOT U. AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED WE ARE 100 AND IF THAT CHANGED I'M LIVE AND DIRECT ENOUGH 2 SPEAK MY MIND LIKE I NORMALLY DO.
#WCM

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
Well that has never been us bro, we have done nothing but conducted straight up business with you when we do interact. Everything you have sent me exclusively i post it do what I do. If anybody has the links the any of your songs that i have posted they will see and read that the channel was shut down due to copyright strikes. Thats the thing i hate most about my job its always someone on the outside that reports the wrong info to you artist and it makes us look strange or like we aint fucking with yall cause so and so aint feeling us, then yall get prepared for whatever. when in reality it dont be that way and honestly tay i thought we had good communication with one another you could have hit my line bro, my gmail or facebook like we usually do.

Last edited: