Converting AVI video too Play on a DVD PLAYER?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SLY

Sicc OG
Feb 18, 2004
www.theslyshow.com
How do i do this? i have that Rocky movie someone posted up and by the way props on it. i just need too know how too make the file too burn on my nero. AVI 2 dvd program?

Thanks

Jun 15, 2005
You can solve this problem one of two ways:

1) Get Nero or Alcohol if you have a pc...get Toast if you have a mac.

2) They now make dvd players that play .avi files. You can get one for $50 or less.

Dec 24, 2005
www.myspace.com
SLY said:
How do i do this? i have that Rocky movie someone posted up and by the way props on it. i just need too know how too make the file too burn on my nero. AVI 2 dvd program?

Thanks

i just burned it with the divx player. a lot of dvd players play divx discs. if not, same as homeboy said before, you can buy one for $50. you can fit more than one movie ona divx disc too.

Apr 25, 2002
^^true.. but i thought it was gonna suck more than it did..

all my dvd's are in avi format... 90% play.. some don't.. i'ma try burnin' em with divx like you said.. maybe it will make a difference.

Jan 15, 2006
I downloaded that winavi converter and i converted this file from mpeg to avi and it has this tag on in it says "remove this nag for only 29,95 at www.winavi.com"

is there any way around that or do you just have to own an original ?

Dec 24, 2005
www.myspace.com
the_truth_ said:
I downloaded that winavi converter and i converted this file from mpeg to avi and it has this tag on in it says "remove this nag for only 29,95 at www.winavi.com"

is there any way around that or do you just have to own an original ?

you can probably dl the key generator and be done with that demo bullshit.

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
Man Fuck A Avi Dl CLoneCD And Burn It If u GEt A .Bin Download PowerISO Open The Bin File Find The.DAT FIle Extract It To Desktop And Burn It With NeroVision Express On Nero 6.0 peaCe Enjoy Btw DIVX Never Would Burn Right For Me lol

Evil Jesus

Its All Evil Jesus!
May 22, 2006
pr10wrx said:
Man Fuck A Avi Dl CLoneCD And Burn It If u GEt A .Bin Download PowerISO Open The Bin File Find The.DAT FIle Extract It To Desktop And Burn It With NeroVision Express On Nero 6.0 peaCe Enjoy Btw DIVX Never Would Burn Right For Me lol
what?

sly.. svcd, kvcd, and vcd all let you use a basic cd-r as a video disc. you just burn your project onto a cd-r using nero and then watch them shits in the home dvd or in the whip. nero will do the rest after you start the project.

SLY

Sicc OG
Feb 18, 2004
www.theslyshow.com
Evil Jesus said:
what?

sly.. svcd, kvcd, and vcd all let you use a basic cd-r as a video disc. you just burn your project onto a cd-r using nero and then watch them shits in the home dvd or in the whip. nero will do the rest after you start the project.
I tried burning a AVI file on SVCD on nero on a CD-R and it said the disc is invalid or somethin. does it need too be a Mpeg?