CONTEST get featured on my track!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 27, 2006
if yall werent so ignant then youd know skor dawg has featured on albums and has been puttin out rap longer then most of yall. Hes makin tings hap. yall need to recognize

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
why u guys hatin on him? he's a cool fuckin guy. i bought his album right here in nyc at virgin records in times square, so trust me he has distribution. i will never understand how someone can come on the net and make it their duty to try to hurt people. i'm glad i dont have that in me.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
You have any other shit? I mean, aside from the pop bottle, flossy shit? No offense, but for my first time hearing you, I would need more than the cliche/mainstream topics to really feel you..I personally dont feel ur voice, but if you had content/lyrics then I could look past it a lil bit..Maybe you have more to offer than what's on ur myspace page, but it would be difficult for a person like myself to see that because all I can go off of is ur myspace page...I say mix up the content on ur myspace page..I mean seriously, as I see tracks labeled as Gangstaz, Im flossy, pop bottles, barely broke, etc. that isnt gonna persuade a person like myself to check you..then again, maybe you're looking for a different market of listener's, which is coo..its just im sure you dont want to be seen as being like everyone else, but then again, maybe you just want to "fit in" instead of "standing out"...Either way homie, good luck with ur music..I hope whatever hardwork you put into it repays you...

I hope you didnt see this post as "hating" because that wasnt my attempt nor approach...I was just saying that if you want to appeal to more people then you need to promote different type of songs on ur myspace...UNLESS that is what YOU'RE about then disregard my post...I just hear many artists say "Dont judge me based on a couple songs on my myspace page" but then they fail to realize that sometimes that is ALL we have to go on..I dont own ur album and those songs dont really persuade me to want to cop it..I can only judge ur musical direction from those songs and Its not really my style..

I know this thread was about ur contest(let's keep it real, u were promoting ur music), but I just felt I had to add that in there...Like I said, good luck on ur music man...

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
this album has only been out a few weeks. go to denver and ask about skor dawg and just about anyone there will tell u who he is and what he's about. this is a guy who flew into the bay just to attend the BARS awards and to show support for the bay. yall should support him, like i said, he's a good ass dude.

i wish u much success on this album and on all u do in the future.

Jun 23, 2007
please tell me u didnt say NIGGA.

fuck outta here.

& if u got DISTRO & youre some BIG ASS RAPPER.

why the fuck u bragging about a measly 1000 cd sales?

thats not even enough for a distrobution company to fuck with.
first off shitface, he is not bragging about 1000 sales (he was answering someones question cause they asked him how many he had sold) secondly he is not claiming to be a big ass rapper, so why dont you get tha fuck outta here with that bullshit! then you bring up the fact that he said nigga.. damn even white people try to say that shit! and dude is a minority to begin with, so bottomline QUIT HATING and get your own guap

Jun 23, 2007
DID YOU ACTUALLY THINK THAT YOU COULD SNEAK IN TO THE OPEN FORUM AND GET AWAY WITH PRETENDING YOU ARE ACTUALLY A RAPPER WITH SOMETHING TO OFFER ANOTHER RAPPER? YOU ARE A NO NAME ROOKIE YOURSELF. WITH NOTHING TO OFFER ANYONE. PUSH THE KEYBOARD AWAY, GO LOOK IN THE MIRROR, REALIZE YOU ARE SIGNED TO A FRAUD WITH AN ACNE PROBLEM. YOU DONT HAVE DISTRIBUTION, AND YOU PROBABLY HAVE A COKE PROBLEM TO BOOT YOUR SHITTY ATTITUDE!

BEST OF LUCK ROOKIE. YOU BLOW! LITERALLY.
TAPATIO, I DONT KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE SAID THE SAME SHIT ABOUT YOU! PEOPLE HAVE TO PUT YOUR SORRY ASS ON THEIR IGNORE LISTS AND SHIT. AND CALLING SKORDAWG A NO NAME ROOKIE IS FUCKIN IGNORANT ON YOUR PART, CAUSE WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU?? AND YOUR ALBUM COVER IS FUCKIN HILARIOUS, TRYING TO LOOK ALL HARD WITH YOUR BANDANNA AND FLIPPING THE CAMERA OFF, LOL WOW!! THAT MAKES ME WANT TO BUY YOUR ALBUM NOW. MR. TAPATIO?? NAH BRUH BRUH, MORE LIKE PACE PICANTE SAUCE YOU BITCH, TALKIN BOUT HE HAS NO DIST. AND I JUST BOUGHT HIS ALBUM AT BARNES & NOBLE. FUCKIN FAGGOT. AND OH YEAH, YOU THE ONE WITH THE SHITTY ATTITUDE VANILLA ICE LOOKING MOTHAFUCKA

Nov 6, 2007
TAPATIO, I DONT KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE SAID THE SAME SHIT ABOUT YOU! PEOPLE HAVE TO PUT YOUR SORRY ASS ON THEIR IGNORE LISTS AND SHIT. AND CALLING SKORDAWG A NO NAME ROOKIE IS FUCKIN IGNORANT ON YOUR PART, CAUSE WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU?? AND YOUR ALBUM COVER IS FUCKIN HILARIOUS, TRYING TO LOOK ALL HARD WITH YOUR BANDANNA AND FLIPPING THE CAMERA OFF, LOL WOW!! THAT MAKES ME WANT TO BUY YOUR ALBUM NOW. MR. TAPATIO?? NAH BRUH BRUH, MORE LIKE PACE PICANTE SAUCE YOU BITCH, TALKIN BOUT HE HAS NO DIST. AND I JUST BOUGHT HIS ALBUM AT BARNES & NOBLE. FUCKIN FAGGOT. AND OH YEAH, YOU THE ONE WITH THE SHITTY ATTITUDE VANILLA ICE LOOKING MOTHAFUCKA
BERNER PUT DOWN THE TWEENKIES AND LET THE HE/SHE HOOKER GO! THE INTERNET IS KILLING YOUR BRAIN! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

HABANERO BOYZ 4 LIFE!

Jun 23, 2007
BERNER PUT DOWN THE TWEENKIES AND LET THE HE/SHE HOOKER GO! THE INTERNET IS KILLING YOUR BRAIN! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

HABANERO BOYZ 4 LIFE!
your a fucking idiot for thinking that im berner.. for one thing i spell shit correctly dumbfuck! and your mickey mouse album cover is fuckin killin me!! look through all of my posts, ive been posting way before this berner shit went down.. queer?? for real though.. why dont yall have any music on your myspace page?? afraid of getting clowned on or what?

Jun 23, 2007
the only shit u could prove is a positive AIDS test, u fuckin weenie.

& i aint even gonna lie homie. i heard dudes tracks. they aint bad. i never once HATED on dudes hustle. & i wasnt saying shit when everyone else was clowning on dude.... but when a NON-BLACK kid says NIGGA.... that shit is 100% true that dudes a weenie.

homie prolly speaks with an english accent when talking to his parents.

*on the street* NIGGA LETS GET SOME FOOD
*at home* DING DING, TEA TIME - I WANT SOME CRUMPETS.

fuck outta here
the thing is your acting like you know that dude or something, straight up assuming things.. but fuck it, everybody has their own opinion so i respect that