CONTEST get featured on my track!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2005
im sorry but hearing your voice makes me wanna kill myself, you sound like the white version of twista mixed with suga free, no hate, i just really cant stand your voice

Mar 18, 2006
for a mix tape "Im Saucy" fittin ta print 1000's of copy great opportunity for good xposer download and spit ur 16, www.myspace.com/skordawg more info on the myspace page, also drop ur feed back on the verses and hook thats awready on thur! peace!! and happy thanksgiving
lmao

i bet yo little ass is "saucy" your already neck high to a bottle of hot sauce ol gremlin lookin muthafucka....

Nov 6, 2007
u aint got what it takes thats y u hating
DID YOU ACTUALLY THINK THAT YOU COULD SNEAK IN TO THE OPEN FORUM AND GET AWAY WITH PRETENDING YOU ARE ACTUALLY A RAPPER WITH SOMETHING TO OFFER ANOTHER RAPPER? YOU ARE A NO NAME ROOKIE YOURSELF. WITH NOTHING TO OFFER ANYONE. PUSH THE KEYBOARD AWAY, GO LOOK IN THE MIRROR, REALIZE YOU ARE SIGNED TO A FRAUD WITH AN ACNE PROBLEM. YOU DONT HAVE DISTRIBUTION, AND YOU PROBABLY HAVE A COKE PROBLEM TO BOOT YOUR SHITTY ATTITUDE!

BEST OF LUCK ROOKIE. YOU BLOW! LITERALLY.