Congrats to KC's Mone G

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2004
I talked with my ninja a few weeks ago and he told me to be looking out for the "Chevy remix w/ Ross & Yo Gotti" its going into rotation soon on BET's The Deal and MTV jam...

I seen the video this week. I know a lotta dudes feel like he's riding with the south too much but I told him "Man get it how you fit in, you can always bring it back home".

With that single and Video bubblin on major networks the lables will soon get at him.

Lets support MoneG KC!

May 20, 2006
South Side Posse been holding it down since the 80's!!!!! Good to see my folks recieve they blessings!!!! Much luv to Greg, Ossco, Zae, and the whole SSP!!!!!!!!!! FLAWLESS MOVE!!!

Feb 8, 2003
I called it on here months ago. I said he was gonna blow up. He did the right thang by putting ross on that track If it wasnt for the ross feat the song wouldnt be getting the mainstream recognition its getting. they gonna start spinning the song in the clubs now on the reg. He should do pretty well when his album drops

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
as a official slip n slide dj.. ross is hot right now besides the little cop incident it seems it didnt dampen his shine...his new cd deeper than rap is fire as i had the chance to listen to a preview of the album. mon e g been holdin it down its long over due. hard work pays off!!! thats why im out here grittin hard in the paint. i wish him the best!

Jul 16, 2008
Yeah Mon E G is the next big thing I could see it him every since he was a kid. When I used to coach his hockey team in grandview.