Conejo - The Bootlegs Vol. 1

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2006
Hey jaY_eF_eS 1904, what album of Queenie's is the one with about 15 tracks?

I'm just wondering because I got some album some years back off a homie that's of Queenie. It's the only real shit I've heard of Queenie (other than myspace tracks) and it was dope. Steve Vicious made some of the beats, if that helps.

There's some gangster ass tracks that I really like.

One of them says on the chorus, "How much time before these feds come for me, rob me of my freedom, separate me from my family,......"

Another track has like a reverse piano sample in the beat that sounds dope as fuck. Chorus goes, "This album is dedicated to the game, weed, CDs or cocaine, East to West, it's all the same, we tryin to add figures to our name..." BTW, who's the second guy that comes in,... "We run these streets, entire blocks on the payroll, Dippin into every transaction in SAN DIEGO!" I bump this song hard because of that "SAN DIEGO" part. haha

The other song has a hard ass beat, bouncy bassline, Mobb style G-funk. Chorus goes, "We take it back to the roots, cross the border for the loot, it's WestCoast from the grime and we lay these rhymes." I also like bumping this one because it has another "San Diego" line in it. :cool:

That's just a few of the tracks I like. This entire album is sick, just don't know what it's called or when it came out. IMHO, this is one of the best albums coming from a Chicano rapper in SD.