Conejo - The Bootlegs Vol. 1

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 9, 2004
What tracks are you all feeling? The homie up there said it best - it's got the old skool Shady feel to it. Too bad about Venom locked up again, that fool makes anything sound good.

Apr 26, 2006
Conejo comes hard, that's for sure. Hardest Chicano Rapper atm.

When it comes to this str8 dark gangster shit, I think he's the best right now. His shit is wicked as fuck.

Who produces his shit? It has a sick atmospherical sound to it. Repetitious schizo shit.

That track 4 sounds sick, some oldschool sounding shit with that bassline.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i used to like when dude came in this forum and typed like 3 pages of conejo lyrics so i could read along to his raps.

conejo, the best? hmmmm.......mnnnnnope

i cant even say hes the best latino rapper in la

maybe the best latino gangster rapper in la

i forgot the last conejo song i heard but it was pretty tight.

as long as dude who promos for conejo on siccness refrains from coming in here and calling mutha fuckas niggers like he used to, ill probably check his shit

Nov 7, 2005
What tracks are you all feeling? The homie up there said it best - it's got the old skool Shady feel to it. Too bad about Venom locked up again, that fool makes anything sound good.
I'm feeling the whole album, but "Death Notes" , "Another Murder In Los", "LA King", and "I'm From A Neighborhood" are hard as fuck to me.

Apr 26, 2006
this is pretty tight.

what else should i peep from conejo? or any shit thats on a dark type sound like this?

if anyone has links send em..ill eventually buy it if i like it cuz i dont burn cds no more
Have you heard Conejo's "Devil's Playgroud" album? Shit is wicked.

Jan 3, 2008
my favorite chicano rapper is a guy named xololanxinco
WHOS HE WIT? BUT CHECC OUT THAT FOOL QUEENIS MYSPACE, HE HAS SOME OTHER HOT SHIT HE DROPPED WIT THE NU JERSEY DEVIL 2.