Compton Hat??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 1, 2004
My cuzzo is gonna be Eazy E for Halloween & he's looking for a Compton hat. I told him to peep out liquor stores cuz im pretty sure they sell it. Anyone know of any other places he can peep out besides liquor stores?? Preferably in the 408

Jun 15, 2005
The short bus must pick you, I swear.

There is no way in hell that you're going to find a Compton hat in anywhere other than Compton and it's surrounding areas.

This is clearly something you must have made at your nearest indoor swapmeet or something equivalent. Black hat, old english type stencil. Handle it.

Mar 1, 2004
ECOSE said:
ive seen compton hats in a few southbay liqour stores..if indians run it check it out..in sj an sunnyvale
That's what im sayin...I could sworn i've seen some around liquor stores in SJ...I'll tell my cuzzo to peep out Ernie's on Quimby since we always hit that store up. Otherwise eBay is probably the best way to go

Mar 1, 2004
Filthy_Rich said:
is he gonna wear a jerry curl wig? and the flannel jacket too? that's a pretty funny costume.
Yea...he either doing the flannel or the Dickies suit...

I think I wanna be Cube with the jheri curl...LOL

djfreaks said:
get a black hat.
go to any embrodiery shop.
have the stitch Compton in Olde English.

bam, 12 bucks
That might be the way to go...