Comp with new Woodie track

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 5, 2005
www.myspace.com
Don't know if there's already a thread on this, but I copped the 'Funk on Sight: Vol. 2' comp and that bitch is bangin! Love the track with Big Tone and X.O. that's coming out on Big Tone's solo joint next year(?). Good job on that track Woodie, 4 sure, the beat is killer and the lyrics are hot as fuck. Can't wait to hear the rest of Big Tone's shit. Anyone else check this disc out?

Feb 23, 2004
i heard the song on northern ridaz website, i agree that song is bangin...big tone and wood would make a duo....whats that bout Big Tone's solo joint next year? He almost done with his 3rd album?

Sep 5, 2005
www.myspace.com
yeah, me n my boy were reading the credits inside the liner notes n shit n it said something about Big Tone's shit coming out on East Co. Co. beginning of next year or something. looking forward to it 4 sure! also, my boy talked to Woodie on here and Woodie told him some stuff about the B-Dawg solo dropping soon too. supposed to have Mac Maynee from "Go To War" (bad fuckin joint!) on there too. always wondered what happened to Maynee after I heard that shit cuz I didn't really hear anything else bout him. gonna cop that shit with a quickness for real!!!!

Sep 5, 2005
www.myspace.com
he's dope. if u can, pick up this comp, the whole is bangin. i don't have it with me right now, but it's got cats like ammunition, mr kee, hollow tip - a gang of motherfuckers. if n e one wants to know who's on it, i'll post a track listing later

Feb 23, 2004
yeah big tone, pick his shit up for sure....merceless is a great album from the first track to the last....Rootz of all Evil is also tight as hell, pick it up for real tho