COMING SOON! Stik Gilatine - Caught You Slippen Volume 2 - Mixed by Dj Cali

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
www.thebaymusic.com

Wassup Siccness,

Just wanted to give you a chance to preview the cover for our new exclusive mixtape project coming in the next week or so with Stik Gilatine and DJ Cali of MetalMouth Records. Track list, download, and preview will all be available shortly… Leave us some feedback by clicking on the cover or reply below, let us know if its on-point or if anything should be changed!

--Corbis

Jan 23, 2006
WWW.408inc.com
whats good yall @ public_domain slang is slang main they get the drift and if not it's all good plus thats the way the first one is spelled as well @ el toro long time to talk main.. i have been in the lab like crazy worken on alot of different types of music trying to keep it fresh and coming with new ideas and new sounds trying different techniques..I think people will enjoy the new stuff i got goin..

the fiyah station one of the groups im apart of is putting the finishing touches on the album we created it's got alot of different flavors on it and im anxious for it to drop

I have the caught you slippen 1 and caught you slippen 2 and probally have #3 be the last in that series

Leon freeze and I have an e.p we are worken on as well as the album "the Stik Up Kid"(i have alot of songs for this but im not goin to release it anytime soon i want it to be real solid)

and I also have "the mixtape monsta" series thats goin to be droppen after these caught you slippens

Im just trying to build my resume and make sure im delivering quality music

a couple side projects i have is

"Stereotypical KIllas" with 2 left feet and my folks Dave Dub

me and 2 left also have a group project we have been worken on

and his new compilation "48 boyz" is about to drop in may as well

as far as metal mouth the apparell is taking off and our store is doin well out here in san jose the dj's have been spinnen alot in the club scene out here and im the only artist thats not locked up so im pushenn for all my folks and wanna keep that quality that we are known for..but this is just the begining im not goin to be stoppen anytime soon!

much love yall and thanks for checkin ya boy out 100

FREE CAM KILLA HANZ AND DREW DEEZY! we gonna keep it lit !!

Nov 11, 2007
Mixtape # 10,000 ... I see mounds and mounds of mixtapes of MM and Rah 2k collecting dust all over sj. Im not clownin...just when are we gonna come with something new. Like has Stik got a deal yet, are you signed? If not by now after seeing all these mixtapes come out ..by now you should be signed or something big should have happened. maybe a new angle would be best for Stik? A new approach...try something new. wHAT ARE SOME RESULTS....

AND IM NOT HATIN. IM KEEPIN IT REAL.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Mixtape # 10,000 ... I see mounds and mounds of mixtapes of MM and Rah 2k collecting dust all over sj. Im not clownin...just when are we gonna come with something new. Like has Stik got a deal yet, are you signed? If not by now after seeing all these mixtapes come out ..by now you should be signed or something big should have happened. maybe a new angle would be best for Stik? A new approach...try something new. wHAT ARE SOME RESULTS....

whats good yall @ public_domain slang is slang main they get the drift and if not it's all good plus thats the way the first one is spelled as well @ el toro long time to talk main.. i have been in the lab like crazy worken on alot of different types of music trying to keep it fresh and coming with new ideas and new sounds trying different techniques..I think people will enjoy the new stuff i got goin..

the fiyah station one of the groups im apart of is putting the finishing touches on the album we created it's got alot of different flavors on it and im anxious for it to drop

I have the caught you slippen 1 and caught you slippen 2 and probally have #3 be the last in that series

Leon freeze and I have an e.p we are worken on as well as the album "the Stik Up Kid"(i have alot of songs for this but im not goin to release it anytime soon i want it to be real solid)

and I also have "the mixtape monsta" series thats goin to be droppen after these caught you slippens

Im just trying to build my resume and make sure im delivering quality music

a couple side projects i have is

"Stereotypical KIllas" with 2 left feet and my folks Dave Dub

me and 2 left also have a group project we have been worken on

and his new compilation "48 boyz" is about to drop in may as well

as far as metal mouth the apparell is taking off and our store is doin well out here in san jose the dj's have been spinnen alot in the club scene out here and im the only artist thats not locked up so im pushenn for all my folks and wanna keep that quality that we are known for..but this is just the begining im not goin to be stoppen anytime soon!

much love yall and thanks for checkin ya boy out 100

FREE CAM KILLA HANZ AND DREW DEEZY! we gonna keep it lit !!
u might have missed that

Jan 23, 2006
WWW.408inc.com

Who are you? I know you must be a "rapper" why don't you drop your real name since your a factor out here.

Nov 11, 2007
Who are you? I know you must be a "rapper" why don't you drop your real name since your a factor out here.
Just answer the question...Im not trying to clown...is there any results as far as getting signed or anything from all the work youve put in or not...thats all im saying....everybody jumps to defense rather then answering the question....this is what i see in the stores its fact....im not attacKing you...

From a observer one is just telling you what he sees and may be just trying to tell you to try a new approach... marketing wise....not trying to diss you...

Jan 23, 2006
WWW.408inc.com
Just answer the question...Im not trying to clown...is there any results as far as getting signed or anything from all the work youve put in or not...thats all im saying....everybody jumps to defense rather then answering the question....this is what i see in the stores its fact....im not attacKing you...

From a observer one is just telling you what he sees and may be just trying to tell you to try a new approach... marketing wise....not trying to diss you...

It's good cuzo you always have your lil slick remarks about me and my camp and then try to back pedal like "nah i didn't mean it like that"

I suggest you worry about yourself and your rap career because out here in the 408 im a factor.

Go take a bite out of crime.