COMING SOON-Midwest Mextape Volume 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 22, 2005
Hey my nigas i was kickin in Northeast tonite and we was chilling no and i put in shit!!!!!!....... i think ya niggas are diamond in my hood them niggas ya was shocked ya from the town good shit homies!!!!!

Aug 22, 2005
KCMEX said:
Hey my nigas i was kickin in Northeast tonite and we was chilling no and i put in shit!!!!!!....... i think ya niggas are diamond in my hood them niggas ya was shocked ya from the town good shit homies!!!!!
Damn i was hella fucked up when i wrote that i didn't spell shit right! lol

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
thanks man, appreciate the support eastside, we doin these mixtapes for fun and promo to get us out there, we already moved 300 copies of vol II, so be on the look out for them real cd's "in da beginning" (compilation), and that big ed solo album, also got the looned n chopped version of vol II coming up next, and more mixes too...2006 we keepin it movin!!!!

KCMEX

Sicc OG
Aug 22, 2005
what up!!! seanpaul of the youngbloodz is willing to work with any kc artist this weekend. for more info contact duke @913-233-9486

There ya go boy do hear a calabo???????