COMING SOON-Midwest Mextape Volume 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Twiztid One said:
keep us posted when there at 7th Heaven Loon .

GO GET THAT SHIT EVERYONE!!!!

its 9.99$ @ 7th Heaven (troost location), they wouldnt take a stack of em cause im kinda new to this, but said he would call me for more....so i need the support!!! if all goes well ill put all my shit in stores :)

holler @ ya BOY!!!

im workin @ gettin em in wax factory and keepin it real next, lets keep it movin!

COMING SOON!!!

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
DJ LOON said:

its 9.99$ @ 7th Heaven (troost location), they wouldnt take a stack of em cause im kinda new to this, but said he would call me for more....so i need the support!!! if all goes well ill put all my shit in stores :)

holler @ ya BOY!!!

im workin @ gettin em in wax factory and keepin it real next, lets keep it movin!

COMING SOON!!!
YEAH!!

Good Shit LOON!!

that Looned & Chopped is gonna be a MONSTA!!

Oct 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
imma headin down there after work so two more are sold...

DJ LOON said:

holler @ ya BOY!!!

COMING SOON!!!

Aug 22, 2005
ahoooooooooooooooooooooo uahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol!!!! rep the brown homie let dudes know that we all got talent too!

Aug 22, 2005
that second to last cutt i bumped the shit out of in the hoopty that southside joint im from northeast but still felt that shit!!!!