COMING SOON FROM BOSS UP LLC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DLee

Sicc OG
Oct 9, 2002
www.turfgrindaz.com
That is a cold album cover. Thomas did an excellent job. How is Hurtlock doing with that case?

I am going to pray for him. I was going through that shit last year. So I can feel him more than he knows.

PEACE & BLESSINGS

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
That beat on Buddy I Don't Here You goes hard. Who produced that?

Besides that I'm not really feeling the spits or the other song. It all just sounds like stuff I've heard 1000s of times before.

Good luck with the album(s) though man.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
That beat on Buddy I Don't Here You goes hard. Who produced that?

Besides that I'm not really feeling the spits or the other song. It all just sounds like stuff I've heard 1000s of times before.

Good luck with the album(s) though man.
Yeah I ain't a fan of the Icey White T's shit. lol....He's got some dope tracks though on the album....good one with J diggs and Syke...and mess on another.

I'd totally tell you who produced "buddy i don't hear you" but then Kon1 would be mad that i told him he has to buy it to find out....hahaha...

If you guess, I will tell you if you are right. :)

That "Relax Mackin" is my favorite track up there, it's from the Triple Up.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
is that haji on that track? and if that a syke beat it dont really sound like it.
yeah that's haji springer....

HL has hella Bay cats and some other cats on the album...guce, mess, haji, coolio da undadogg, little bruce, prince bugsy, and some other cats...

it's not a Syko beat.....it's someone who doesn't really do that many beats.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
That beat on Buddy I Don't Here You goes hard. Who produced that?.

I know Kon1 is about to give me shit for this but fuck it, I was talkin to BD and Hurtlock last night and they told me to just put it out there.

"Buddy I Don't Hear You"...Produced by HURTLOCK.

HL also produced "Don't Fit In My Pocket" on the "Gwop Don't Make Me, I Make Gwop" album.