COME WATCH A LIVE TAPING OF THE GRIMMIE WRECK T.V. SHOW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

e-low

Sicc OG
Oct 5, 2004
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

THANKS TO ALL SAN DIEGO AND EVERYONE WHO CAME OUT TO SUPORT THE GRIMMIE WRECK T.V. SHOW NETWORKING PARTY. I LOVE AND RESPECT ALL OF YOU.

THE NEXT PARTY IS GOING TO BE BETTER THEN THIS ONE. MORE CELEBES=MORE PLUGS FOR US ALL.......I'LL KEEP DOING MY PART JUST MAKE SURE YOU DO YOUR'S AND WILL ALL COME UP TOGETHER, I PROMISE THAT..... UNTIL THEN KEEP IT GRIMMIE!!!!!!
GRIMMIE!!!!!! GRIMMIE!!!!!!!

Grimmie Wreck T.V. Show Networking party Dec.10 @ The Red Circle In Downtown San Diego. Jerry Heller (former owner of ruthless records, manager of Dr.dre, Ice Cube, Eazy e, Marvin Gaye, Elton John, Pink Floyd) is starting up a new label and has currently not signed any new artists. He is at taking all demos and listening to every single one, with partner Johnny "J" 40x platinum (Tupac's producer). Them along many other top record label Executives, Music Managers, Producers, Rappers and so on were there networking.

e-low

Sicc OG
Oct 5, 2004
ITS FREAKS said:
i'd make it up, but last i knew, some folks on the list aint really down with the whole WHITE RAPPER thing & tried to start funk at a function year back. so to kill the drama & not ruining another positive event, i probably wont be making this.

but who knows, i might do it just to let my face be known.

Maybe you should stay home.........

VIG

May 6, 2006
The Red Cirlce is always bumpin in downtown. With The Grimmie show there its gonna be even better. I know Ill be there.

Dec 24, 2003
Cool Event. Nice Turnout. Red Carpet and Paparazzi in full effect. Jerry Heller and Johnny J were in the house. Deep Rooted put on a hype performance. DJ's Fingaz, DJ Mikeski & DJ Artistic held it down on the tables. Grimme Wreck Show was filmin all night.

Some people that were in attendance

Bounce and E.M.F.(Extended Music Family), Auditory, Hollywood and Skylimit Productions, Payola Ent., Deep Rooted, Capono, ELCE Janet, Googie Monsta, Cee Wee 3, Ecay Uno, The M.I.C., Lil CS, 1 Hun, Orko, Bloodstone, Ice Head and Dago Hard Ent., P-Nut, Timz, VIG, Lil Uno, DJ Mikeski, DJ Fingaz ,DJ Artistic and gang of other folks was there too. Some pics should be floatin around soon.

the GO-GO dancers was pretty fly too!!

Oct 5, 2004
Dj JUNK said:
Cool Event. Nice Turnout. Red Carpet and Paparazzi in full effect. Jerry Heller and Johnny J were in the house. Deep Rooted put on a hype performance. DJ's Fingaz, DJ Mikeski & DJ Artistic held it down on the tables. Grimme Wreck Show was filmin all night.

Some people that were in attendance

Bounce and E.M.F.(Extended Music Family), Auditory, Hollywood and Skylimit Productions, Payola Ent., Deep Rooted, Capono, ELCE Janet, Googie Monsta, Cee Wee 3, Ecay Uno, The M.I.C., Lil CS, 1 Hun, Orko, Bloodstone, Ice Head and Dago Hard Ent., P-Nut, Timz, VIG, Lil Uno, DJ Mikeski, DJ Fingaz ,DJ Artistic and gang of other folks was there too. Some pics should be floatin around soon.

the GO-GO dancers was pretty fly too!!

dat shit was some real coo dago shit ....I will have more pic tonight

[/IMG]