COME MEET BIG OSO LOC, FAT STEVE, MOUSIE, SLEEPY SANTINO, AND REDRUM!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 24, 2003
www.myspace.com
A BIG THANK YOU TO EVERY1 THAT CAME OUT AND SUPPORTED WITHOUT THE HOMIES SUPPORT IT NEVER WOULD HAVE TURNED OUT AS GOOD AS IT DID. OBVIOUSLY THE HOMIE GETTIN CAUGHT UP PUT A DAMPER ON THE EVENT BUT OVERALL EVERYTHANG WAS REAL POSITIVE AND EVEN AT 6:30 THERE WERE ALOT OF US STILL THERE.THANKS TO ALL OF ARTISTS FOR COMIN OUT FOR MOST OF YOU IT WAS MEETING YOU FOR THE FIRST TIME AND I THINK EVERYTHANG TURNED OUT REAL GOOD. WE GON DO IT AGAIN IN MANTECA AT C-4 RECORDS REAL SOON SO ALL THE HOMIES IN THE VALLEY GET READY.

Oct 10, 2004
ey did malice ever show up?i called him and told him to slide thru but i had to go back to work b4 he showed up.....im thinkin he didnt but just curious i havent called him yet

Jan 24, 2003
www.myspace.com
Nah he didnt but he called again but I missed it I was on the other line but by then it would have been too late anyway. If he ever want to promote his shit at any of these events let me know him and Gabe is welcome to do that homie.@ 707 Ryda you was real cool folkz homie it was good to meet you.

Jun 5, 2004
707 ryda said:
i was the one with the camera recordin all the shit that was goin down member???? i asked you guys if you could say something for the camera member???? i was the big guy from windsor.::
yea was u that guy with the shirt that said windsor on the back? u had the camera or video camera

... i was tha big dude with a all black kings hat, du rag...

it was coo kickin it with yall though, finally met big oso loc, fat steve... sleepy santino (what up), finally got to meet that foo tunez, ay those beats are knockin homie...

Aug 24, 2004
student.santarosa.edu
@SLEEPYSANTINO
it was also good to meet you and i have had your northern lifestyles cd in my deck since i left the clove i havent really even heard the other cds i bought

@rose town ryda
i dont remeber you but ill check the video from that day to see if i see you

skarface

CEO of Main Vein Sikness
May 24, 2002
www.projectaffiliated.com
The Clove Autograph Signing, Santa Rosa, CA.

Much love to the homie Sleepy Santino for the invite and all those in attendance. Some of you I met for the first time-"Mucho Gusto" and others it was good seeing you again. I wish you all the best with your respective projects and look forward to networking with all of you.

I would especially like to thank the store owner "Lady Clove" she is cool people, we need more supporters like her. She was down with the program and stayed positive despite the intrusion by the law.

If y'all got anything else poppin' off in the near future let us know and we will make it a point to participate! All the homeboys & homegirls, keep doin' your thang!

Respectfully,

Ange Baby aka Skarface