COME MEET BIG OSO LOC, FAT STEVE, MOUSIE, SLEEPY SANTINO, AND REDRUM!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2004
lol im actually suprrised otyher then that the cops left everyone alone i mean take a look at the fact that people keep gettin shot and stabbed every week you would of thought the cops wouldve shut that shit down

Oct 10, 2004
i dunno but its just hella wierd that they werent concerned about no one at all except him lol my boss still thinks the cops were harrasing him!!!!!

no i dont work there i work for her other bizzness

Jun 12, 2004
deepsleeprecords.com
TUNEZ_PWP said:
i dunno but its just hella wierd that they werent concerned about no one at all except him lol my boss still thinks the cops were harrasing him!!!!!

no i dont work there i work for her other bizzness
I don't know what all that was about. The whole thing was odd.

rose town ryda said:
wtf, i just realized that redrum was there the whole time.
Yeah, he was inside just about the whole time.

TUNEZ_PWP said:
dont feel bad i didnt know that was him cuz i thought it was a white guy from the album cover
I never thought that he looked white from looking at the cover. Maybe it was me seeing as I know that he's not though. Thanks for the support.

Jul 28, 2003
A BIG THANX TO ALL THE RAPPERZ THAT $HOWD THE NORTH BAY LUV. THE EVENT WA$ GOOD, MET $UM NEW RAPPER$ LIKE REDRUM ANGE N JE$$ N OTHER$ I THAT IVE MET BEFORE. I PICKD UP REDRUM$ ALBUM, IT$ TIGHT, AL$O GOT BIG O$O'$, ANGE N JE$$ V DUB. ONE LAZ THING FUCK THA PIG$ N FREEEEE THE HOMIE!!!! << NOT GONA $AY NAME