College Students: Ever Get Drunk During Class?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 1, 2006
Got an early 8:00am class that is four hours long. If I do not get trashed before I go, I'm going to end up dropping the class. I'm going to wake up, brush my teeth, down two doubles of everclear, and then sip a bottle of Orange Cicsco on my way to class. I should be drunk by the time I walk in.

I wonder if this is a good idea or not. On the one hand, the teacher may smell my breath or see my sleepless, bloodshot eyes. On the other hand, I may crash on my way to class and kill a few people. Who could say no to that?

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^pretty much, or "faderade"...yeah, i drink only for night classes though, like on a thursday if i know im partying after. but at 8 am, thats pretty rough man, i hate drinking in hte morning, but trust me, the teacher wont notice shit unless ur sleeping or being loud or something

for halloween, i just sat in the back of my class with a water bottle of captain and a couple 20 oz bottles of pepsi and got TOE UPPPP...i left halfway thru and was throwin up W's and talking like "yeeahhhh, BOYYEEEE, GETTIN DUMB TONIGHT", in my ninja turtles outfit.

Jul 28, 2002
Last semester some a group of students in my nursing class hit up Gordon Biersch(Sp) between a classes and came back all faded.I was suppose to go with them but I went with another group of students. The whole class room smelled like alcohol. Just try not to smell like alcohol and not be loud and you should be fine.

May 16, 2004
how bout smoke weed in the back of the class in high school when there was a sub. anyone else do that shit too or do acid with your friends during in house suspension.

Dec 15, 2005
moonpizzle said:
how bout smoke weed in the back of the class in high school when there was a sub. anyone else do that shit too or do acid with your friends during in house suspension.
haha..i remember a few times in high school smoking weed in the classroom or getting high out in the parking lot and walking into class all blown..shit we did that like everyday..as far as getting drunk in class or before fuck that shit...

Jan 1, 2006
All 4 the Bay said:
How can you understand what the hell is going on when you're drunk? How does getting drunk make you focus better?

Well, it's a four hour long class. I'm not paying attention about 2 1/2 hours into it anyway, might as well be drunk.

And it turned into a disaster by the way. I vomited in the urinal during one of the breaks. I stumbled to my car after class and slept for about four hours until a university security rent-a-cop knocked on my window and told me to leave.

I did manage to go home, catch a good nap, and now I'm about to get drunk again. Best saturday in awhile.

May 15, 2002
if you're not paying attention, why even go/be in class?

it's college, it's your choice whether you want to be there or not - professors could give a fuck less whether youre there or not. The only person's time youre wasting is your own.

May 15, 2002
haha i see I struck a nerve - don't take it personal youre an idiot who goes to some piece of shit college where they check your attendence.

so what is it, some trade college or what not?

orange cisco? boy you need to leave that liquid crack alone and get in those books - square up buddy