Collection of White Bob videos through the years...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Feb 8, 2006
This verse you "borrowed" is owned by Interscope records. Please take this video down.
You don't really work for Interscope do you? lol don't be such a party-pooper, it's a good sequel to the original record... it's a promo only release from my Bobzilla E.P as most of the music I produce I release for free. My only two retail albums are Strictly For My Honkies and From Folkestone To Long Beach both available as digital d/l's on Amazon, iTunes and Spotify etc

To be honest though I'd give Strictly For My Honkies a miss as I had a bit of a psychotic cannabis induced relapse at the time of it's release so it's a poor album with maybe only two good tracks on... just a heads up.

From Folkestone To Long Beach is a banger of an album though and I shall be donating a huge chunk of the profits to a building hospitals project in Africa.
You can make a contribution just by purchasing a few tracks or even listening on Spotify where I make 1p per song played so spread the word and lets help out those less fortunate, while at the same time enjoying some quality gangsta sh*t...

Spotify

Apr 5, 2016
You don't really work for Interscope do you? lol don't be such a party-pooper, it's a good sequel to the original record... it's a promo only release from my Bobzilla E.P as most of the music I produce I release for free. My only two retail albums are Strictly For My Honkies and From Folkestone To Long Beach both available as digital d/l's on Amazon, iTunes and Spotify etc

To be honest though I'd give Strictly For My Honkies a miss as I had a bit of a psychotic cannabis induced relapse at the time of it's release so it's a poor album with maybe only two good tracks on... just a heads up.

From Folkestone To Long Beach is a banger of an album though and I shall be donating a huge chunk of the profits to a building hospitals project in Africa.
You can make a contribution just by purchasing a few tracks or even listening on Spotify where I make 1p per song played so spread the word and lets help out those less fortunate, while at the same time enjoying some quality gangsta sh*t...

Spotify

Actually I would advise you to remove this post as it is an admission to copy write infringement, music piracy, and profiting from stolen merchandise; and probably several other serious crimes.

It is a well known fact, that many Labels including Interscope Records Representatives (such as Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus ) have been known to frequent these boards in search of petty legal suits surrounding piracy acts, and praying on easily manipulated artists eager to sign deals.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003

Spotify
Yes, I really do work for Interscope records. If you do not remove the video we will be forced to take legal action. This thread has been forwarded to our lawyers.

Apr 5, 2016

Spotify

i just tried to check out your spotify and got this logo when the page loaded...

Feb 8, 2006
Yes, I really do work for Interscope records. If you do not remove the video we will be forced to take legal action. This thread has been forwarded to our lawyers.
So Mac Jesus representing Interscope Records, plans to sue a bankrupt compulsive gambling addict who just wants to build some hospitals with the profit he makes... forward the thread to Dre etc at Interscope I'm sure they'll have a good laugh... in the words of father fintan stack am I supposed to be scared?? :mad:

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
So Mac Jesus representing Interscope Records, plans to sue a bankrupt compulsive gambling addict who just wants to build some hospitals with the profit he makes... forward the thread to Dre etc at Interscope I'm sure they'll have a good laugh... in the words of father fintan stack am I supposed to be scared?? :mad:
Our lawyers will be in touch. Thank you.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Forget building hospitals, death is for certain. PayPal me the money, I'm building bridges