"Cocaine Race" Off Mob Trial 3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2003
jackas verse is tight, the beat is pretty goofy. and how could yall bump a song with one verse that doesnt start until 1:42.

just another example of how the siccness overjocks the jacka

Nov 2, 2002
jackas verse is tight, the beat is pretty goofy. and how could yall bump a song with one verse that doesnt start until 1:42.

so your saying you cant bump songs unless it has verses? I bump those nick peace instrumental cd's all day

Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
that shit is raw...

...but on the last cut 'American dream' which is a interview the beat that comes on at 2:59 is sick as fuckkkkkkkk....jacka should have spit on that shit mane....hopefully he has a song on tear gas spit'n on that, shit is too raw to just waste it on a interview...

Mar 11, 2006
it was aiight..but that throw it up track wit stalin and dubb 20 is waaay better imo come to think of it that track alone shits on the whole album and mob trial 2!

Jan 5, 2007

When I posted this I was mainly referring to the beat however I thought the Jacka could have came way more dope. To answer your question, you slap the minute and forty two seconds preceeding the verse, the samples make up for the time. I do agree with you that the Jacka is recently overrated.

so your saying you cant bump songs unless it has verses? I bump those nick peace instrumental cd's all day
Nick Peace is one of the most genuine producers in the game. You dont hear a lot of shit that sounds like his. I personally admire his style and his beats inspire me.