CML vs MOZZY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 3, 2002
Both and neither.

I don't like either of them enough to have a preference. Im older--the shits not FOR me.

But for the sake of argument--lets just compare : The Mobb would like to Speak with You 2 vs. Gangland Landlord---I think CML is up right now.

Props: S.L.A.B
Feb 11, 2006
Never been a fan of mozzy ...its his whining tone and all the shot sounds the same to me..dont get me wrong I can see why he is popular and he has some clever shit to say but just imo I really can't take his shit..the best shit i heard him do was the Cbo diss..
I prefer lav any day

Props: S.L.A.B
Apr 10, 2006
Mozzy's buzz is on another level. Doin' songs with everybody, he's becoming a mainstream success. It's impressive. I applaud that. And maybe that's elevating him beyond this little beef thing.

Lavish is like a hometown hero for now. That gets respect as well in my book.
Mozzy buzz is decent not like NEXT level. Like he is doing songs with poppin West Coast acts. I would consider him next level if I saw him featured on like Cardi B, Migos, Bruno Marz, Kehlani and all those radio rappers/singers.

Would think the whole black panther exposure would make him bigger than he is but I havent seen it.

Used to listen to Mozzy but his flow and his content got boring. How u "gangland landlord" and always dropping hella bodies when from what I seen ur barely in sac?

Also June production got tiring.

May 4, 2002
Mozzy buzz is decent not like NEXT level. Like he is doing songs with poppin West Coast acts. I would consider him next level if I saw him featured on like Cardi B, Migos, Bruno Marz, Kehlani and all those radio rappers/singers.

Would think the whole black panther exposure would make him bigger than he is but I havent seen it.

Used to listen to Mozzy but his flow and his content got boring. How u "gangland landlord" and always dropping hella bodies when from what I seen ur barely in sac?

Also June production got tiring.
LOL cardi b and the rest of those clowns.

Thizzlejuice

Jan 21, 2019
Sac
Is about time lav took it searious and got his shine. I could see cml having more range and possibilities. Mozzy did his thing specially with the first beats n production but i always felt cml had more

mouth_my_nuts

๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿป๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿป๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿป๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿป๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿป๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿป๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿป
Feb 16, 2006
Mozzy is huge outside of CA, they play him on the radio in Oklahoma lol

I fucked with mozzy since his goonbody embodiment album & thatโ€™s still my favorite release. I fucked with lav since that white boy song, they both have dope music just two different styles.

Props: DuceTheTruth