Clyde Carson Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2006

01. Intro
02. No Sleep [prod. Shonuff]
03. Bring Em Out [prod. DJ Mustard]
04. Mile Away (ft. Master P) [prod. Shonuff]
05. Do That Ho (ft. D-Lo) [prod. Shonuff]
06. Back It Up (ft. August Alsina) [prod. DJ Mustard]
07. Pour Up [prod. Shonuff]
08. Not Me [prod. Dez Dynamic]
09. Stop Hustlin [prod. D Nice of League Of Starz]
10. Outro

Sep 13, 2007
I just been playing this clyde and the first 5 songs on teh new master p mixtape. since the rest are older tracks. his new 5 tracks go hard. p doin his thing for sure. clyde fucks with silkk too, i hope his new song on silkk album is gonna be dope. i love clyde, who does his beats???

Sep 13, 2007
p goin hard on that shit. clyde a good dude. told ya'll p going to warm up and start fuckin the game up again. i told ya'll. it's funny too cause days ago i wished that i heard a new p song with some bay area cats and its been happenin and same with c murder i said same thing. he did a track with too short and b legit and also p did a track back in the days when i wanted vellquan to fucks with p. he did that too. its weird, its like my wishes comini true with this p shit lol. lovin the new clyde though. forealz. buyin that bitch when the time is right.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
I just been playing this clyde and the first 5 songs on teh new master p mixtape. since the rest are older tracks. his new 5 tracks go hard. p doin his thing for sure. clyde fucks with silkk too, i hope his new song on silkk album is gonna be dope. i love clyde, who does his beats???
Read the 1st post, the tracjlist has the producers lol