Clyde Carson Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 12, 2005
Who cares if clyde's "national buzz" isn't there anymore, as a fan of his music and The Team's I'm definitely looking forward to their upcoming releases. They generally put out enjoyable music, so how can you be mad at that? The long periods in between output can be annoying, but that's why we have the internet and a billion other choices of music.

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Who cares if clyde's "national buzz" isn't there anymore, as a fan of his music and The Team's I'm definitely looking forward to their upcoming releases. They generally put out enjoyable music, so how can you be mad at that? The long periods in between output can be annoying, but that's why we have the internet and a billion other choices of music.
Thats Clydes problem to worry about a buzz. I'll take the music he releases when he gets around to it cause 9 times out of 10 its pure slaps

Apr 7, 2004
clyde is always nice...but he should have never went to fuck wit game. game seen him as a problem and signed him, and put him on the back burner. timing is everything and he lost his timing. hopefully he can get it back. his style is getting a bit late. when he was on...he was on. people like to keep they competition close. 50 = mob deep, mop, game. Game = Clyde Carson, Ya Boy. People if you are nice..don't go sign and get down with an artist who is already on but isn't yet where they think they should be. Insecure artists are not to be trusted. Thats why the bay area still ain't where we need to be. People do not want the next dude to overshadow them. Understandable but messed up, but true.

May 7, 2006
I thought the song was alright when I first listened. After actually listening to the lyrics, it's nothing spectacular, but at least he stays with the same subject. A lot of rappers say a whole lot of nothing. Clyde Carson's album was one of the last albums I actually bought, and I'll probably buy whatever else he releases.

May 5, 2005
Bleh, Team should have stayed together and got some good producers to lace them with nice sampled tracks. They sound the dopest over Just Blaze type beats. Oh well. It's over now.