Clyde Carson? Theatre Music?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 3, 2006
Sup yall... whats up with Clyde Carson? He was supposed to shoot a video for Doin' That a while back. Any word on that or when Theatre Music is going to drop? Him and Kaz are my favorite out of the Bay and I would hate to see this project fade away.

Mar 2, 2006
you aint lyin.. hopefully Clyde dont fade to black and jus get his release pushd back hella times like Yuks shit..! matta fact.. fuck is goin on wit Yuks shit too..?

straight laggin fuhreos dou..!

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
i think i remember hearing clyde is comin out first quarter '08. and yuk has had so many dates, who the fuck knows if its ever gonna come out. and he might not even be on rap-a-lot anymore

time will tell

Jan 13, 2007
Yuk's album is supposebly finished. Looks like Rap-A-Lot is fucking him over right now, so im not even trippin off Yuk i dont think he has anything to do with why its being pushed back.

Good thing this is Yuks last album on Rap-A-Lot then he can do his own thing.

Stylo

Sicc OG
May 31, 2006
clyde said that he aint in no rush to put Theatre music out.. Hes tryna make sure that he puts out a quality album so hes taking his time...

and Doin That, is dead... Sean Kingston didnt get cleared to be on the song so that song is dead. Unless they cleared it now, which i highly doubt...

So yeah

Jun 22, 2007
^well last week he did post a bulletin on myspace sayin request da new single Doin That featurin Sean Kingston at yo local radio stations

Sep 3, 2006
Kinda sucks to see this. 2 Step and Doin' That are both great songs. Don't want to see them come out as singles in 3 months and everybody already hearing them.

Nov 11, 2005
clyde said that he aint in no rush to put Theatre music out.. Hes tryna make sure that he puts out a quality album so hes taking his time...

and Doin That, is dead... Sean Kingston didnt get cleared to be on the song so that song is dead. Unless they cleared it now, which i highly doubt...

So yeah
Wait I think i missed something why Sean Kingston not cleared for that song???

Mar 4, 2007
howcome they didn't get it cleared then wouldn't it help Sean Kingston

yeah it would help kingston but it was his reps that decided they didnt want sean kingston to be known as a rapper or didnt want anything to do with rap..they want him to stay pop or whatever the fuck he does...and on clydes album date aint set but according to clyde he aint droppin till everyone in the US feels his shit...so probably expect that first half of '08...

Didnt he do a video for 2 step? anybody kno whats up wit that?

May 26, 2006
let's just face the fact that nobody from the bay is ever going to blow up. becuz either on shitty labels like rapalot. or the label doesnt want to take the chance on somethin new they rather get some dumb nigga from the south to supaman a hoe.