clyde carson or kaz kyzah

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 14, 2006
Tha Truth said:
shiit iono..i cant even tell the difference between them they both sound the same to me
Same here! I just got the world premeire cd and like it a lot...this is the 1st I have heard of the team... to me they all sound the same as well..

cope

Sicc OG
Dec 20, 2005
i love clyde

but kaz gets my vote.. kaz is more lyrical and his rhyme scheme is more complex, more multi's too [clyde mostly jus comes clean wit that smooth shit.. but kaz's lyrics are the one that hit.]

to be honest with you, most my homies thought some tracks where kaz was spittin was clyde.. which sucks for Kaz, cus he got spits all day

Apr 28, 2006
i gotta go it kaz kyzah that man is on fire i luv that "i go" song. It takes a minute to figure out who is who on the tracks but keep listening they do have different voices

Jun 1, 2002
707REPRESENTA said:
HAAH THEY MAKE CLUB RECORDS. LYRICALLY, BOTH ARE WEAK

THEY GOT LAID BACK FLOWS AND THEY SOUND GOOD OVER CLUB RECORDS, BUT LYRICALLY WEAK?? FUCK NAH....THEM CATS GO. THERE'S A REASON BELA HAD CARSEN WRITE SONGS ON HIS LAST ALBUM. KAZ IS A BEAST TOO.