Clyde Carson in new Game video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 7, 2005
o shit my bad... I mean i guess its a good look, but wat is a cameo if nobody kno who tha fuck u are (mainstream, that is). He need to tell Game to put him on a single or tha album and quit this video bullshit

Mar 4, 2007
Mar 4, 2007
Clyde aint dropped a song in a minute.

Man fuck that I been waitin for Clyde to drop some shit and what the fuck ever happened to THEATRE MUSIK?

>:O

he got a couple new joints, hey got 2 songs that are on the new blackwallstreet mixtape, he also got a song with nu jersey devil from bws...and yeah ive been waitin for him to drop his album supposedly he droppin it in june but who knows...and his album isnt called theatre music no more..its called California State Of Mind

Apr 7, 2004
CLYDE IS DOPE. ALL I KNOW IS I SOMETIMES BELIEVE PEOPLE WHO ARE ALREADY ON SOMETIMES GRAB SOMEONE WHO'S DOPE JUST TO HOLD UM BACK....,Y OPINION...50-GAME.....GAME-CLYDE

Jan 31, 2008
soundcloud.com
he got a couple new joints, hey got 2 songs that are on the new blackwallstreet mixtape, he also got a song with nu jersey devil from bws...and yeah ive been waitin for him to drop his album supposedly he droppin it in june but who knows...and his album isnt called theatre music no more..its called California State Of Mind
He's on a track wit... Nu Jerzey Devil on his mixtape?

Sooo theres a possibility they might use a beat of mine on that shit...
its just a possibility but yea my producer homie made a connect at BWS and hopefully the tracks we sent in get on that mixtape. We're waitin to hear back. It would be hella coo to get my track on there. :chinese:

Nov 19, 2005
well he got a good 2 cameo's sort of long ones and Juice the dude from AZ. game's "heir the the black wall dynasty" was at the shoot but wasn't even in that cameo and it looks like game is going to start pushing clyde rather than juice as his main artist